Wtt full build for lots of parts eu/uk looking for working board

what??

You would be able to find a buyer for the parts instead of a person to trade their finished board for parts.

2 Likes

I will take the landyatchz clone, if you start parting out.

1 Like

dunno will see in a couple of days how things are going

How much for the 2 vesc 6?

He isn’t gonna give up yet. He got a little frustrated but is going to go back and trybto fix his mistakes, right @Halbj613

1 Like

With or without the ruined phase wires, dodgy can and mismatched versions?

2 Likes

even trampa himself said the versions should match

I will try to sort it out but I still am open for offers if anyone wants a trade

I have no interest in selling the good parts rather if I were to sell it would be the ones useless to my build

What :smiley: didn’t know that :sweat_smile:
@Halbj613 nvm my question

whats ruined with the phase wires

the can is fine and yes you are correct one is 6 one is 6+

Apologies, I saw that you pointed a soldering iron at them and automatically assumed that you burned your home to a crisp. My bad.

How’d that soldering go?

1 Like

Especially the “reliable”, “waterproof”, “looks quite nice and slick” take a special amount of time and attention to detail. Very tedious and requires multiple attempts to dial it in. I don’t see anyone giving up their completed build for a bag of random parts.

Sell the parts, then put up a wanted to buy post.

Or beg some kind hearted person in the UK (@Brenternet :wink: ) to help you complete your build.

3 Likes

This. Unless they are trading in a extra pre built like a meepo or somthing.

I’d rather shit in a bucket and put it on my head.

10 Likes

We all have our hobbies i guess.

4 Likes

Been sitting back and watching all your threads with morbid curiosity, waiting for this to happen. Three main ingredients you are missing to complete an Esk8.

1. patience
  2. patience to read and search properly
  3. willingness and patience to learn a new skill like soldering

Good luck. Take consolation in the fact very few people have the skill and patience to build a board and many people will be happier just riding a boosted board :beer:

4 Likes

no I am happier with lhb or a bioboard

You are over complicating things.
There is only one ingredient missing.
It’s called brains.

4 Likes

fixed that for you

There are many younger builders here that would not agree with you.

2 Likes