WTT: 2 new unsealed 190kv maytechs

Want to trade 2x brand new custom wire length 190kv 6374 unsealed maytechs for 2x new 6374 190kv sealed maytechs plus a little cash.

Let me know what you have.

3 Likes

:face_with_monocle:I doubt this is still up being that I’m like a year later. what’s your shaft size?

2 Likes

Extra large? :kissing_heart:

8mm.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: as soon as I sent that I went wait a min. Decided to let it slide. … damn. All my motors are eight mm and I need ten for the drives I just picked up

What drives?

1 Like

I contacted 3D servisas to see if I could swap the motor gear for an 8mm but he said that it’s the first generation drive and he hasn’t produced parts in over a year for it so I’m stuck buying 10mm motors.

It’s a v2 version, so I guess second gen?

Yup the motors need to be a 10mm shaft, pretty sure I mentioned this

APS
Saite
I think some Maytech are 10mm(nipples may make the 6384 version too long)

Conceivably you could use a 1mm thick metal tube with a slot cut in it matching the keyway slot and use a slightly taller key as a shin, that would be kind of overkill tho

1 Like

Electricboardsolutions sells a 6880 motor with a 10mm axle.

1 Like

@Ace i might have two 6374 170kV motors for you :sweat_smile: 10mm shaft from APS. Not used too much, battle hardened bell as well as sensors covered with epoxy.

2 Likes

Thanks guys. I was planning on buying a set of new maytech for them but it doesn’t hurt to ask around!

@Andy87 My parts superstore! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: what do think you’d want for them? And how blasphemous do you think shipping would be?

3 Likes

@Andy87 has a reputation for taking it easy on his esk8 stuff, here’s a motor I bought recently from him, rated 9/10 condition

6 Likes

That’s uh, that’s a brake disc?

1 Like

Please don’t spoil amusement with your fussy logic gate

6 Likes

omg that quote… i’m using it.

3 Likes

This time I better advertise the motors as „like new“ :joy:

@Ace as you know I can’t post pictures of them as I’m on a travel, but I wanted to put them up for sale with some other stuff when I’m back, so thought I better mention it now before you buy something else and than cry in two weeks :joy: jk
I thought about 85$ per motor. Shipping shouldn’t be more than 30$ for all.

2 Likes

I can wait two weeks! I knew there was a reason my motors weren’t selling🤣

1 Like

I will pm you when I’m back. You will get first dips on all parts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

1 Like

Lol I seem to be in the habit of buying whole lots of parts recently. :innocent:

2 Likes

it is a useful quote

2 Likes