Wts/wtb/wtt looking for complete build selling all parts

As I said before in am going to see I find I can have these parts sold for he price I want and if they all are bidded on then I will sell

I have just contacted @davdBanner to help me with this build

How is that battery not compatible with that deck

1 Like

Nanny as in the deck is not an original landyachtz therefore the enclosure I got doesnā€™t fit it well

I need a deck and enclosure that fits a double stacked 12s5p battery??

There is an earthwing deck with enclosure that is being sold on other forum for Ā£100

Debating over that

Man as much hell as people give you for opening random topics, I donā€™t think anyone here wants to see you give up. Christmas is around the corner, surely you can get all the parts you need and it finished by next spring.

4 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure you can make this deck work, idk what the enclosure looks like but with weather sealing around the outside it will probably conform fine. You need belts not another deck

No one is trying to watch you fail, we are just watching you flail around confusedly and trying help you get on track :joy:

2 Likes

The belts fit my 32t pulley

I need a 385mm belt to use my normal pulley

Why arenā€™t you using the 32t pulley temporary then?!?!?

2 Likes

I am

I said so on my build thread

What the actual fuck are you then doing? Buy some whether sealing strip or whatever you are missing and give that thing some damn love and get out riding!!! Whether isnā€™t waiting for ya!

3 Likes

LOL dude you gotta read the build thread :joy:

Look @Halbj613 the information you need has been stated probably 15 times now. Use the string. Measure the length of the belt. Clearly it is not 395, otherwise the idler would be working. It really seems fairly obvious what the solution is here.

Obviously your enclosure isnā€™t going to fit until you screw it onto the board. Not that hard to see.

2 Likes

And even if it doesnā€™t, a few wraps of duct tape will hold it securely to the deck until you get the right one or get some screws to screw it in.

Youā€™re so close to riding it; even if itā€™s not perfect or completely done. Heck, my first board was a daily commuter for a while and it as dodgy as fuck until I got the money and time to finish it up.

I know you want to just start over but give it a chance. Get it running and ride it a bit to see what you would like different on your next one. or if you like it but want some things to change, just change those things once you have the money and in the mean time you have a board to ride around on.

3 Likes

@Halbj613
Interested in the motors
How much is shipping to 92102

Edit: let him quit already, lol

2 Likes

@iamasalmon you missed just a motor group buy!:joy:

1 Like

@Halbj613 Iā€™m several hundred miles into my first DIY board, itā€™s held together with tape and zip ties yet it still chugs along just fine. Youā€™re so fucking close to the glory of an eskateā€¦literally 20mm of belt away

2 Likes

How much are you looking to get for the motors?

Yeah, I saw that. I donā€™t need the motors, lol. But itā€™ll be worth the money if it means heā€™ll just quit already, we can all shift our time and energy to more productive threads.:joy:

1 Like

Great sense of community you have thereā€¦

2 Likes

a little reverse psycology for you, my friend

1 Like

Beg borrow or steal some cash to buy yourself a meepo style board to ride then take as much time as you need to complete this.

Itā€™s taken me 2 years 2 months to make a board Iā€™m finally happy withā€¦

A build like this is something that could set you aside from your peers in job searchingā€¦ ā€˜so I built that project even without knowing how to, I hit so many problems but I never quitā€™ vs ā€˜I almost built a cool thing once, I got to the very last step and gave up, I knew when to quitā€™

Now one of those guys gets the interview from me, can you guess which one? :wink:

2 Likes