[WTS - USA] Kids See Boosted COMPLETE FOR SALE (SERIOUS)

I want to delete my account but I cant.

11 Likes

Wow, this is straight uncut unobtainium right here. Good luck with sale :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you Brian :slight_smile:

It wouldn’t have gotten running without your advice… And I plan on keeping the loopkey to use with my future e-devices :wink:

1 Like

Davega dibs when it gets parted out.
Pending condition check.

3 Likes

Wheels are mine maybe? :wink:

3 Likes

The davega is mint :+1:

I’ve applied conformal coating to both sides of the PCB and slathered it in silicone as well.

Maybe if you dibs’d more items for the part out it would happen quicker… :wink:

1 Like

If you want the wheels you’ve got to get the drivetrain with it, the items are grouped together purposefully :ok_hand:

1 Like

Bruh :sob:

1 Like

If anyone wants the drives but not the wheels lemme know, keep the adapters and what not I just want the thanes :grin:

2 Likes

Potential Neobox buyer @Soflo?

1 Like

Goddammit. Why you leave :frowning:

3 Likes

Diminishing interest + my ever increasing anxiety + being depresso + wanting to build new things = me wanting to leave esk8 :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Anxiety of what? esk8 specific?

E: maybe not the best place to discuss

1 Like

My brain is just dumb, is pretty much what it boils down to :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

@ZachTetra I think me n SnappEzz have struck a deal for the trivetrain… if that happens the wheels are yours!

3 Likes

Wait no one’s jumping on the remote?? Got some photos?

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m in the car now, so photos aren’t available.

The 3dprinted case of the remote is “oof’d”, and fairly battle scarred since I slid out and used it like a puck on my first fall, but the remotes internals are all perfectly functioning (save for the odometer, and @derelectrobot and I believe that it’s an oddity caused by the Neoboxes. The odometer functioned properly when Andrew was personally testing the remote. )

Additionally, buying the remote will earn you the ability to either recieve the upgrade kit once it’s available, or to purchase a production OSRR at a reduced price. These are the perks I have currently, so they’ll be transferred over to the buyer.

Printing a new case will make it look nearly brand new, as the screen and thumbwheel are fine

3 Likes

Thanks @Jujo :man_shrugging:

1 Like

@nomadic_myke Ive seen you typing twice now… Speak up before it’s all gone :wink:

Guilty. I was going to ask you what flex the deck was but looked it up in your build thread. Flex 2 in case anyone was wondering. I really like this board. Sorry to see you go, but GLWS.

3 Likes