[WTS][US] Zesc, 80A BMS, 15mm Belts

Clearing some stuff off the shelf. All very lightly used. Belts are all new

Prices include the cheapest USPS shipping (within US 48)

2̶x̶ ̶M̶a̶k̶e̶r̶ ̶X̶ ̶M̶i̶n̶i̶ ̶F̶o̶c̶ ̶P̶l̶u̶s̶ sold
-briefly used on a board set with TBDDs, drives didn’t last so these are getting parted out. Assume you will need to buy proper connectors, will include can bus
$130 for both (USD): with custom CNCd heat sink

Mini Foc+ pics

2x Zesc ESC v6c
-Was going to use these in a small odd project but they never left the bench, one side was bricked on an update. These have the 3D printed baseplate. Thread
$75 for both (USD):

Zesc pics

̶M̶a̶y̶t̶e̶c̶h̶ ̶H̶W̶4̶ ̶d̶u̶a̶l̶ sold
-not much to say, has never been used off the bench. both sides work fine
$70 (USD):

MT dual pics

Bestech HCX-D223V1
-this was pulled from an actually pretty decent 10s3p battery from DHgate, it was replaced with something smaller. Was tested and working without issues. Seller on Dhgate says it is the 80 version. Will include power switch
$30 (USD):

BMS pics

HTD5M 15mm Belts of all sizes
-new belts of different sizes: 255, 265, 275, 285, 330, 340, 350, 355, 420
$12 per pair (USD):

15mm Belts pics

H̶A̶Y̶A̶ ̶D̶e̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ sold
-Bought this for a AT build but never happened. Still want to build an AT board but it’ll have a battery bigger than the 12s4p that will fit in this. Never used or mounted, been in the box since I bought it. It’s a beautiful deck but needs the right project
$130:

HAYA 93

A̶B̶S̶ ̶E̶n̶c̶l̶o̶s̶u̶r̶e̶s̶ sold
-New psychotiller Evo 40 enclosure. I personally didn’t like it, so never got used or mounted. If you buy it I can throw in a slightly mis-molded shortboard enclosure good for 10s3p. Was my first vacuum form attempt so has some webbing, otherwise very useable.
$35 shipped:

enclosure pics
1 Like

I’ll take the mini FOC pluses.

2 Likes

How many belts are there?

Second dibs on the maker X ESCs if that falls through

1 Like

Take the ZESC’s bro, I almost took both ZESCs and Makerx.

Edit: i just thought that would be a dick move

1 Like

all belts sizes are in pairs (2x of each)

too many, I refused to use idlers

I’m not a fan of idlers myself. But idk they may work well in some circumstances

1 Like

Idlers are nice when they work, but shitty ones as re just awful. I’m liking the new BN idler mounts a lot

1 Like

Does this mean that one of the ESCs is bricked and one is working, or am I misunderstanding what you mean by “side?”

Thats correct. One zesc will need to be reflashed

HAYA added

2 Likes

Shit, one week too late

abs enclosures added

1 Like

PM’d regarding the enclosures. :slight_smile:

1 Like