[WTS US] Zach's Fall Yard Sale (Item Set 5)

3 Likes

But I would be happy with it

1 Like

fuck you very much…

it’s @ZachTetra making the requst. I have nothing to do with this… Unity and JedBox traitor…

I’m seriously considering chopping you off my ritual end of the year cardboard salutation list…

and no… I’m not bitter

perhaps salty… but not bitter, wanna taste?

3 Likes

see how eSmart young @ZachTetra is…

august 6th is make a b00mer happi day… deny that!

Oh boy…somebody put on his big boy pants today.

4 Likes

it’s the alccohol talking I’m sorry

5 Likes

if i seem unworthy of a title change for myself… may I please request one for one of my friends?

Queen of the WMild Frontier

1 Like

How do you do the strike through?

1 Like

do the < s> to start it and the < backslash s > to finish it

obviously without spaces

2 Likes

You’re the best

3 Likes

ZachTetris

3 Likes

No… but I can almost see the guy, who almost met the guy, whose sister once dated a guy that knew the girl who told me that

1 Like

Done, but only 'cause funny. (Gave myself “Born To Be Mild” title last year.)

4 Likes

only an hour~ish ago…

@ZachTetra my fee for keeping your thread near top is reasonable, considering the ill-advised pussy pix on the aforementioned enclosure…

2 Likes

I accept these terms, they are fair

3 Likes

You’re the bestest! I think if the numbers add up… you’re like in the top 5 or 6 of my favorite mods…

1 Like

You’re definitely in the top 3280 users.

4 Likes

Do you happen to know how many unique users are on this forum?

1 Like

I aspire for nothing more

to enrichen those souls that i touch (appropriately) in this brief moment in time that is my mortal soul, to give them a glimmer of hope, or to tell them they’re all fukked up, is all I aspire too

one among many, but, please let me be either close to the top of the heap, or the bottom

mediocrity is a terrible waste of a life

I’m like 2852 seperate accounts, at last count, not counting sock-puppets, I think you and @BillGordon are both sock-puppets, and this is my hell to type into a screen with imaginary peeps

2 Likes