[WTS US] Zach's Fall Yard Sale (Item Set 5)

I need more minutes…

3 Likes

I’ll be here all night

the girl is on night-shift again…

faaaaaaaak 4 months of me fukking off and her working…

I’ve achieved nirvana

1 Like

She’s a little tight, BMS just barely fits height wise

3 Likes

Wait NVM, we good

5 Likes

faaaaaaaak it looks doable… but tight enuff to be interesting… let me confer with my banker…

If it’s still here after I get back from V2R… she’s mine for the right price…

thanks Zack for taking the time!!

2 Likes

Always for you :kissing_heart:

But seriously, I’m not sleeping for another hour anyways, might as well be helpful to a friend

1 Like

That’s fukkin magic!!

thanks

I bet you’re good at tetris

2 Likes

I keep trying to find fault with this arrangement… yeah it’s tight… but yeah it’s almost perfection…

my only gripe is the broken yard stick…

so I got nuttin…
if nothing else… at least you can add some info to help out the sale!!

Haha thanks! I spend a lot of time doing math to make shit fit in my boards…every single thing is always a squeeze. The wiring will suck ass on the BMS unless you make a 90 degree connector for it but other than that it’s reasonable

Lol that yardstick helped me make many batteries in ways you don’t wanna know, they are not dirty but goddamn they are sketchy

1 Like

yeah the daly BMS wiring will kinda suck…

but k00k tech-tip… heat up those stUUpid plastic wires with a bit of heat (heat gun not match)… cool them in position… and they will make a chinese gymnast envious…

2 Likes

I have been doing that for a while, makes such a difference. I tape my balance leads in place, heat them up, then cut and solder them when they play nice and don’t try and fuck off on me

1 Like

NOTE TO ALL PEOPLE PMING ME, PLEASE CHANGE THE TITLE…EVERYTHING IS THE SAME!!!

4 Likes

somebody… hmmm somebody

mentioned what shit he could stock to sell battery-wise…
a good set of whatever random JST connector the Daly’s have in 10s and 12s maybe etc. more of a decent JST with real silcone BMS balance wires of appropriate length…

it would make your BMSs moAr valuable and thusly command a higher price than another k00k’s daly BMSs

or I’m going to finally be forced get that gawd damned tiny wire crimper and make my own…

I really hate plastic wire, an especially splicing fikkin plastic wire…

inert random rusins multiple splices on a wire pik here

1 Like

“I want to buy illicit underground pr0n?”

is a common request

WTF

all of a sudden i’m like mainstream… and not funny anymore

3 Likes

Haha, too much of a good thing maybe? People might have come to expect your humor at this point, to a degree I already have :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

But I will print out ‘sexy’ pictures of my cat and include them with other items for $2

1 Like

I’ll give you three If I don;t have to look at your pussy

3 Likes

Too bad, if you buy the enclosure I’ll laminate it and glue it to the bottom :joy:

2 Likes

fair enough… If you lobby @BillGordon to change my title to

I’ll gladly accept your offering and increase the original offer to bux 5

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like