WTS US Senderized Killshot 12s4p build !!!

Hahah I know I know. First day last semester I got told I couldn’t have my boosted board in the class, at that point I went outside and hid it behind a wall lol. Just dealing with that had me annoyed. But they have now went to bigger measures.

Reason I’m going is because I mean fuc$ it I guess and it’s my last year lol

“the janitor complained about a grey spot on the wall, so we decided that it’s better if people pollute more in their commutes”

future generation: “fuck you”

LoL.z but they aren’t here to defend themselves so their opinion doesn’t matter to the college officials :crazy_face:

4 Likes

You ain’t wrong my friend

3 Likes

My girlfriend had me put a piece of thin foam on the wall right where I always lean the wheels :ok_hand:

6 Likes

What about getting some more motor mounts to put on the front trucks and wrap them with a bumper guard so there are ‘horns’ that you can lean on the wall?

The management probably already had a severe knee-jerk perma ban because they don’t respect children enough to actually do something useful

2 Likes

bring ur own portable guitar stand with a note saying “u knock it down, u pay for it”

2 Likes

I’d look like a mess doing that lol. Either way not allowed in the classroom. I’m really not stressing about it. Things that are built can always be rebuilt!

it’s about personal pride and taking a stand, rules are for bitches!

But taking a stand with you to put the board on sounds like a solid plan

3 Likes

I didn’t realize you were on a full scholarship.

3 Likes

In my dreams

1 Like

He’s saying cryptically that you are the customer here, and you’ve paid to be there, and you use an esk8 to get there. Stand up for yourself.

If they’ve given you a full scholarship to attend for free, then maybe you should roll over and wave a white flag when the janitor complains about a grey spot.

Maybe if their payment was held until your vehicle was allowed, they might get the hint.

4 Likes

It’s all good guys

2 Likes

I think you should have just said you got popped by the fuzz and have a pending court date. We probably would have left it alone.

5 Likes

No we wouldn’t have

2 Likes

@kadeanderson why not get a duffle bag or a board bag that you can put it in before you enter the classroom?

1 Like

I have one just really don’t wana deal with that hassle either

1 Like

Give you $5 bucks for it

2 Likes

tree fiddy karamdibs

1 Like

Is this crazy, but why not keep it and ride if out of school time?

It’s pretty mint, one day (prolly soon) you will be gutted you sold it…

3 Likes