WTS US Senderized Killshot 12s4p build !!!

Sad day…

$2000

I know what everyone is going to say “you just finished this board didn’t you? Yes yes I did…

With that being said, I got an email from my college about the problems with longboards in classrooms since kids decided to set them on walls. With that being said it’s not worth it to have such a nice board that won’t be able to be ridden

Anyways, I’m selling my board. A total of 10 miles on it. Everything is basically new. Everything works perfectly.

You get what you see pictures.

-12s4p 30q battery built by @scepter
(Battery hasn’t even had a full charge yet, that’s how much I rode this board)
-senderized Killshot deck.
-BB Killshot enclosure
-lacroix stormcore 60d
-Hoyt puck remote
-chamber 240mm trucks
-chamber motor mounts
-TB110s artic blues
-TB 6374 190kv
-X truck mounts

I think that is everything haha.

Cheers guys. Time for me to move onto something else. I’ll be back in a year or so after college.

I’d rather sell as a complete but will part out if need be.

2000$

20 Likes

bruh, thats a good deal :eyes: did u forget to mention 60d or u just not selling it lol

nvm i see it now, scroll too fast lol

5 Likes

You take no for an answer way too easy. Hope you have better luck with the ladies.

15 Likes

I think so too for what your getting

4 Likes

Wow this is the first time I’m gonna say this but, this deserves to be sold as a complete. It deserves that respect

10 Likes

Bahaha right… just goes together

4 Likes

Whattt? No lockers in the dam college? You selling it 'cause you cannot take it to class? Pretty sure there got to be some sort of storage facility in your campus, no? I will never sell such a personal board. She’s a jewel Bro! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Yes pretty much that. No storage in the campus. Plus not worth it. Would rather have someone else enjoy it!

4 Likes

Incredible :roll_eyes:. Where’s this?

1 Like

Arizona, GCU campus. They have skateboard racks but electric boards are too thick to fit into them because of the enclosures. Plus I don’t really trust 2,000$ sitting outside

4 Likes

Dam! Plus Corona made us poor, Bro. No buck here, otherwise this will be a steal.

2 Likes

Cheers brotha!

1 Like

@kadeanderson May I recommend looking into an eStick? You would leave the longboard with the rack like everyone else and then bring the eStick in and prop it on the wall, since there is not wheel at the top end you can’t get in trouble

:thinking:

1 Like

Mannnnnn fuck that. Im sure you could explain that this is your form of transportation and if the was a way you could lay it flat out of the way somewhere. You deserve to enjoy that awesome build

2 Likes

Shit that’s what I thought it was called…electric push stick basically

1 Like

It’s called an ePaddle, I was close

2 Likes

OHHHH I FOUND IT wow that’s dope. Kinda wanna build one now…

1 Like

I’m at a loss for words brother… You better not be buying a OneWheel :expressionless:

Good luck selling…

Haha I’m trying to at the moment

• 10s1p P42A
  • 4.12 FSESC
  • 140kv Racerstar 5065 w/ 15T
  • 160x50 w/ 60T
1 Like