WTS US Senderized Killshot 12s4p build !!!

Let me know how that goes! This would be perfect for friends

Bahah it’s not worth the hassle guys I tried last year. Plus 33lbs is a lot to carry up and down stairs

1 Like

I have most of the parts, I need to figure out the frame though…maybe I can do wood with a aluminum plate reinforcement for the motor?

1 Like

Yup, I totally get that.

Damn homeboy. Did you ever get to ride this one?

2 Likes

Haha yes a solid 10 miles tops. Logged a few rides in the lacroix app and that’s about it brotha.

1 Like

Badass shortboard build when?

3 Likes

Haha I’ll build another Killshot after college!

1 Like

why not gather up the other esk8 folk and fund an esk8 rack

6 Likes

Sounds like a move to me. Or install your own esk8 locker lol

My school had bike lockers (actual enclosed ones) outside the building that people used, I bet you could put a combo lock on one and you and a few other trusted esk8rs could use it

1 Like

Hahah my classes are all over the campus so walking to a locker then walking back to get my board, then doing it over and over again. Too much energy lol!

But we don’t even have lockers so it don’t matter :joy:

3 Likes

Daaaaaaaang! Thats a solid build! GLWS! I know it’s a pain but try reddit also. If you part…i want that core lol!

3 Likes

I have a great deal of feelings it will be parted out! If so I’ll let you know! You got dibs on that @Skyart

2 Likes

I got dibs on motors remember that :wink::smiley:

1 Like

What the fuck why not just leave them on the floor. Maybe get a @speedboard and bypass the rules.

1 Like

I’m interested in the wheels if it comes apart!

1 Like

My college had small classrooms so their excuse is on the floor they cause for a safety hazard and on the walls they make marks so

2 Likes

Don’t they have other bigger problems to deal with? Like COVID? Why are you even going to class in person at all. Idk man I’d make myself into the most annoying person in the school if they tried this with me. You have the patience of a saint.

5 Likes

Yea all y’all are vultures lmao (I shoulda called dibs on the StormCore when I had the chance)

3 Likes