[WTS][US] Paperclip (no pictures) great price

Can we take a moment to talk about what a great hair day I was having here? 14 hour flight into Tokyo and hadn’t even landed in my hotel yet.

It’s not so much a matter of if I’d fuck my clone, it’s more ‘when and how much?’

Since you asked, Bill.

4 Likes

Pretty egotistic to assume your clone would have you. He might have a more refined taste.

2 Likes

Yes but in the scenario, one of the photons (of interference) hit the wall, so there is only one photon (of interference) left to receive, which can’t be measured separately by both alice and bob.

I’d almost certainly be fatter.

You know how I know we’re having sex tonight? I’m bigger than you.

It’s cool guys I’m talking about myself.

2 Likes

Legally speaking, it’s not rape. And DNA results won’t help at trial. Sounds like a green light.

7 Likes

Pretty sure this came up before, there was a long winded long haired explanation.

Isn’t this thread flying in the face of your targeted thread for fucking around? Something about Chaos not being containable, probably a physics forum topic tho

@b264 @DerelictRobot since carbon fiber is conductive and blocks radio signals, do you believe with either a partially or fully redundant dual receiver setup, that putting a carbon fiber “wall” in between the 2 receivers could theoretically prevent a given source of interference from simultaneously disabling both receivers?

i suspect interference will primarily be arriving from the sides of the board while the remote signal primarily comes from above…

1 Like

@professor_shartsis , we have had plenty of discussions on this and it
's not going anywhere. Let’s please not discuss it anymore.

3 Likes

or even with a single receiver, could a funnel or bowl shaped piece of carbon fiber around the receiver prevent interference from the sides getting through while allowing signals from above?

certainly for remote controlled cars the antennas need to be omnidirectional, but it isn’t necessary and possibly deleterious in an electric skateboard application.

8 Likes

I personally wouldn’t add any sort of Faraday cage to the system, but I’d always be interested to hear experimental results.

What @mishrasubhransu said, and also, as I’ve stated multiple times, it’s not preventing dropouts that’s the reason I like them. It’s because it staggers the occasional dropout so the motors cut at slightly different times when it does happen. Presumably because the receivers are on opposite ends/sides of the skate, but I don’t know :man_shrugging:

1 Like

so in other words, you wouldn’t want to add something that would prevent the dropouts altogether?

Sure, but I’m talking about the best way to use the parts we already have.

1 Like

You mean your opinion of the best to use the parts we already have.

Racists think like you do Brian. Black and white. That’s it. No compromise because you’re right. Right?

Now you should respond as usual with something homophobic. Because that makes you right. Right?

6 Likes

dangerously close to a Hitler argument annihilation event, an event in which Hitler is mentioned as part of an argument and the argument is annihilated automagically as a result.

4 Likes

@b264
Don’t know if this is a viable argument, but if you are worried about receiver redundancy, just get rid of it,
no receiver=no redundancy
Use a wired remote!

3 Likes

Yes, everything I type is my opinion, in much the same way everything you type is your opinion, and everything robot guy types are facts of the land. It’s how forums work, like magic.