[WTS][US] Paperclip (no pictures) great price

It should be:

‘P-P-P-Pitbull Electric Skateboards!’

1 Like

Why is everyone arguing about receiver or esc redundancy, shouldn’t we be negotiating for the paper clip?!?!

2 Likes

He underestimated my power lol

• I didn’t expect it to stay tho lol
2 Likes

image image

1 Like

Sorry purchased already, you all should have moved quicker on it.

5 Likes

20 Likes

ZomboMeme%2007102019181130

7 Likes

Your batting average is shit but you’ve got moxy kid.

11 Likes

Aren’t both of those cables light connectors? Boosted just never made/released them?

2 Likes

Sorry, “auxiliary ports”

2 Likes

On mine, that cover comes off, revealing a connector. Measures 2.5V across 2 of the terminals.

1 Like

I use 7 in most builds. Two BT on UART, 1 wifi, and 4 pwm, all on standard unencrypted frequencies.

4 Likes

Oh wait, that’s a ha-ha. I was about to start ordering more receivers!

plug

NOTE: makes a popping sound when you remove it

1 Like

I tried 2 recivers never worked for me, sometimes only one would connect causing issues.

1 receiver works perfectly fine for me and thats my opinion. When properly protected from elements theres no reason it should fail, but I understand why you would want 2 @b264, and understand with the amount you ride your boards any way to prevent a problem is a win for you.

5 Likes

Damon we’re dating now.

KG47zHG

2 Likes

Sometimes its about what makes you feel safer. Some do it by putting on tin-foil hats, just sayin’. At the end of the day, what gets you is always something you never expected or would have reasonably thought about beforehand. “Nature o’ the beast” I call it.

That being said, I wear a helmet every time.

hmm with the mini remote and 2 receivers it works flawlessly for me. Never have a single issue

3 Likes