[WTS][US] Paperclip (no pictures) great price

2 Likes

Idk if it’s been said yet because this thread is too epic for me to read thru but I think @MoeStooge races dual independent, @MoeStooge you got any experience or say in this??

1 Like

Does the mamba have canbus capability? That could be a reason for dual independent

4 Likes

Oo good question

1 Like

Sure you could do all that. But for just using the equipment as it comes from the suplliers, it’s better to use 2 receivers. Of course you nor anyone else should use any receivers or skate at all because it’s dangerous.

This has never been a question of can, only should & why.

Also, yawn.

2 Likes

Fucking hell! Great entertaining read. I think it’s not bad for the community for people to air some shit out as long as we can all still have a beer together (or joint!!) at the end… my thoughts?!?
Andrew is the cunt I happen to agree with
Brian is a cunt who’s heart is in the right place
And shartis is just an annoying cunt who wants somebody to pay attention to him.

Ive had both types of drives fail and they both caused me to eat shit… double receiver did save me at slower speed once but i could have jumped off my board at that speed

12 Likes

Nicely said. End of the day, brothers in esk8.

9 Likes

TLDR

10damon

Lets dumb it down for us crash test dummies.

True redundancy only exists if the board still functions exactly the same way when one component fails. Impossible to achieve in totality on an esk8 so what the absolute fuck are you all still arguing about?

Both receivers would have to be connected to both vescs in simpler terms.

Now go and have a fucking puppers.

5 Likes

so basically a normal esk8 doesn’t have redundancy because if the one and only receiver fails everything’s fucked

1 Like

This man😑

Silly man. Your boosted does exactly that. Now stop being annoying please.

3 Likes

The endless volley of tranquilizer darts has done the job and the beast is sleeping amidst the wreckage it has caused. Lives are shattered, tears have been shed, and keyboards reduced to smoking ash.

Dareno Jenkins surveys the scene and starts to load his anti-tranquilizer gun.

9 Likes

Hi Bill.

Embers?

2 Likes

I missed all the fun. Who am I hurting?

2 Likes

Blood, coffee and Man gravy has been spilt with no way to put back, totally humpy-dumpty

5 Likes

Embers. And god love him, the man is 70% pure alcohol at this point.

2 Likes

I will be stealing and reusing. Both the phrase and the lumpy gravy.

3 Likes

Oh was it finished?

Sorry.

Not sorry

2 Likes