[WTS][US] Paperclip (no pictures) great price

I can show a repeated attempt at proving dual receiver thoughts with stupid penis/gay innuendos towards people that question the only juggalo in the world that doesn’t think he can be wrong.

1 Like

they both can be equally dangerous.

1 Like

the thing is, noone has proof to back up either of the sides. Until there is proof showing one to be more dangerous or safe than the other, we’re all just guessing, no matter how many e-engineers or not are guessing. I choose to believe that 2 receivers are more safe, because I can see the logic in one still functioning if the other one fails. If no proof, I choose what to believe or guess or feel like… And sure, 2 receivers increases risk of failure, but that’s not my issue here, I guess, since if something fails, one failure is worse than the other, no matter if the other tends to become potentially more frequent (because of doubled risk) …
Probably not bringing anything new to the table, and don’t intend to discuss this any further, but my 2 cents,

3 Likes
  1. OSRR has support for multiple receivers because the radios used are mesh/multipoint capable, I don’t advertise it because it’s limited use case and it needs more testing. I’ve explained this a few times but you have a hard time digesting new information so here it is a third time.

2. Your repeated insinuation that there is a conflict of interest because you don’t understand the technology you’re referring to is getting old.

Stop spreading misinformation, small man.

2 Likes

The problem with 2 receivers and only one transmitter I see is both receivers can be taken offline by the same interference…

This all started from Brian spreading unvalidated information and trying to normalize his choices. Always pushing his weird agenda.

See here, it’s pretty obvious behavior:

How many remote receivers do you have?

To a newcomer.

1 Like

no one believes 2 receivers is more dangerous than one receiver. in fact, along with a firmware update and doubling up the transmitters it’s one third of the real solution.

1 Like

2 Likes

yes, I saw that. I really don’t see a conflict here. He only sais that he himself would recommend that, and then explains why. Doesn’t say this is the standard way, or that everyone is doing it.

And btw, the “standard” way here, ie one receiver, didn’t become more common because - after frequent testing it was proven to be the more safe method… I’d guess ppl use one partly because the actual risk is pretty small, so the need to find other safer ways hasn’t been that big of an issue.

A couple of years ago everyone used 25Rs and those were considered the best cells. Did 30Qs exist? Sure, but most ppl didn’t know they were better suited for our applications. Then, after this was proven to be better, more builders went to choose these cells instead. Still, many were still questioning this and argued that 25Rs were superior or a better choice.

Not saying this proves anything regarding the receivers lol… But as long as we are lacking evidence that would back either side, our arguments are based only on theories or occasional experiences, which surely is valuable - but it’s not scientific proof :upside_down_face:, and it’s up to the “newcomer” to weigh these against each other and choose what sounds more reasonable to believe. imho :crazy_face:

1 Like

I haven’t spoken in here yet but I just wanna say that in my only build with 2 single vescs, I have dual receivers paired to one transmitter and I think the reason for that was because @b264 suggested it. Also it made more sense to my noob brain than trying to figure out how the other options worked.

1 Like

i think @b264 never claimed his solution was “full” redundancy - only redundancy - which it is in fact. obviously a “fully” redundant system would be superior from a safety standpoint, if it was available, which it isn’t. at least not for diy at the moment.

1 Like

this I found on google. lol

3 Likes

did they fail yet and throw you face first going 40 mph into a concrete wall or just an accident waiting to happen?

Lol. They are still working just fine :blush:

knock on wood then

1 Like

Maple or bamboo?

Now you attempt to insinuate something about penis size because you can’t stand to be wrong.

with so many penis mentionings flying around, I choose not to answer that question

2 Likes

No one insinuated penis Brian. That was just you. Welcome. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The benefit I have observed and have stated multiple times is that even if it brings them both down, they typically come offline at slightly different times, which is the primary benefit.