[WTS][US] Paperclip (no pictures) great price

The benefit I have observed and have stated multiple times is that even if it brings them both down, they typically come offline at slightly different times, which is the primary benefit.

Your buddy did above, as I quoted.

If one goes off and not the other it’s less of a jerk, and you have advance warning of further impending danger…

1 Like

We’re now back to jerk

@b264 I’m still looking for the post where you explained how “prime number of teeth spread grease better”. I would love to learn more about this. So if you link the post where you explained this I will PayPal you $20.

Shouldn’t be hard since you told Andrew you explained it.

2 Likes

The other guy explained it well, @annihil8ted I believe? Go look for yourself.

1 Like

with prime number motor teeth, if you put oil on one tooth, each time it goes around it will touch different teeth on the motor gear unless the motor gear has a multiple of that prime # of teeth.

2 Likes

He referred to you as a “small man”. Most likely as in if you were standing with a group of people, you would be small. Not psychically, but in spirit or character. Maybe something else. Not sure tho.

But the fact of the matter is that the only person who thought about penis in this situation was you. It’s totally fiine Brian. We’re all equal humans.

2 Likes

Also, if you go back and look, I said it in a way insinuating it was an idea, not a proven fact. It’s clear you are here only to attack people @IndianGummy.

Ask your mom how big I am. She’ll tell you.

1 Like

@b264
I did. He’s post mentions nothing about how “prime number of teeth spread grease better”

If you can quote where to says that I will PayPal you $20. Should be easy money for you. You can buy more recivers and have triple redundancy.

Go search for yourself. I’m not your momma.

I’l PayPal you $100, no strings attached. If you can find it.

I expected a more homophobic nonsensical approach from you Brian. Glad to see you’re trying.

Mom says hi. :wink:

2 Likes

I already found it, but I don’t want your money. I want your soul.

1 Like

Is she back to walking again, or did I do too much this time?

http://www.edgerob.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/fixed-gear-skid-patch-table-non-ambidextrous.png

^just look at rows 11, 13, 17, 19

and columns 37, 41, 43, 47, 53

Let’s go back to penis stuff. You’re flailing.

1 Like

I’m not flailing, but your mom was the other night.

1 Like

7 Likes