wts (uk) 4wd carvon hummie complete build

well sadly debt has come up on me for complicated reasons and 1 board has to go
my 4wd carvon board was a new member to the collection but has gotta be the one

the build consists of the following.

carvon v4 (new) at the back. carvon v3 (good condition) at the front (speed drives 110kv so top speed of 50mph or so while still having awesome torque)

abec 97mm reflys (new)
focboxes v1.6
flipsky vx2
hummie deck in good condition

2 enclosures 1 was drilled by me so the holes in it are awfully done the other looks awesome but needs a thicker gasket fitted which i will supply but you need to fit (unless you wanna pay me to do it for you)

12s6p 30q with discharge bms built by @tinp123. used many miles but still gets you ridiculous range cause these drives use so little wh/km

bt module

can include a metr pro or davega if you wanna pay a bit extra

also comes with for free some 83mm evolve wheels with good bearings still in and some spare skf bearings for the direct drives
also a bunch of spare bolts for them

dont really know how much this thing is worth but looking for around ÂŁ1500 as costs easily exceded that and the carvons on this build are litterally one of a kind and very few pairs exist anymore

deck griptape can be removed if requested

pictures of the top of the deck where from an older build

if any questions please ask and please try to keep comments to a minimum

thanks a lot

3 Likes

please keep it all serious below and pm with any offers or questions

1 Like

The first pic is the AWD GD, are you sure that’s the right one?

1 Like

yep i stuck the drives on there as a mockup before changing decks
its that one but i suspect whoever buys wont want the griptape

super hard for me to sell my boards especially after putting so much time into them
tell me if the price is to high though as i dont know what something like this would sell for

done a couple rides on it so far and works perfect but could do with soem neatened up wiring and etc…

2 Likes

With the state the wires are in I would sell it as a lot less than parts value, assignmen a price for everything as individual components then take 50 off or something

5 Likes

Man, the build sounds awesome but that wiring needs redoing from the ground up. Hummie is really not an easy deck type to diy into.
Btw, did you get sent back the drives in the end? What happened?

5 Likes

cheers yes i agree
could do with a bit of redoing and would def give a hefty discount to someone who would take it basically for parts and do stuff himself
super busy with exams and stuff atm so dont have time to rewire

nah i had a different pair which i used
the ones which i sent to you still havent arrived. contacting dhl now to sort that out

yeah def as i wrote above big discount if your willing to rewire yourself

1 Like

so for anyone interested
the drives alone costed well more then ÂŁ700 to get them in the uk after taxes and paying for the unobtanium
both were shipped from the usa so that costed a ton to
4x focboxes is prob close to 350ÂŁ
the deck and 2 enclosures is 100 or so
the battery is prob 250 in the condidtion its in
the wheels and bearings are 100
the vx2 is 50
and the bolts and washers and other spares prob come up another 50 or so

all parts i bought were used so im selling them in the same condition (except for the few mentioned above which are still new)

therefore i believe the price of ÂŁ1500 is a good starting point before negotiation
can ship anywhere in the eu as long as its before june where taxes arrive

2 Likes

1500 for a “complete” fire hazard is a bit steep.
Either part it out or include an extinguisher.

5 Likes

how so??

also happy to part out if i get bids on all parts

if it doesnt sell in a month or two i will prob end up completing it nicely and therefore selling like that for a bit more
as is someone with diy knowledge could have it running awesome in a couple hours

Evil wiring

How much for the deck, enclosure (not drilled by you)?

4 Likes

dunno maybe 100
dunno if that is to much

correct. was done not great and to busy to redo. never solder when in a rush
in theory if this doesnt sell soon i will just rewire it all up and make it look good and then sell

I’ll take it for 100. How much " is it?

1 Like

40 by 10 i think
gotta confirm though

not shipping untill all parts (or at least the expensive ones) are accounted for though
that means battery and drives and vescs

Ok, but I lay my claim on the deck and enclosure then

2 Likes

sure
will contact you if it happens like that

Whatever you do don’t ship that board as it is. Remove the battery asap. And redo the wiring.
Stay safe brother :v:

3 Likes

Wow :flushed:, think your better off selling this as separate items, and for realistic prices if you want to sell any of it, good luck.

1 Like

so i redid the wiring and fixed everything on this board

works super nice and really good (used for roughly 100 miles now)

currently on 30 battery amps max (per motor) but i would lower those settings as under high acceleration you feel the sag quite quickly (you get jolts)

if requested i can exchange and build a new battery for this board with higher power cells (p42a)

pretty banging bargain if you ask me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: