WTS Stormcore 100D - US

One comes with switch, ppm adapter, charger, 5.5mm bullets - $400
One has no accessories or bullets -$375
Everything for $750
Buyer pays for shipping

Feel free to message me with offers or questions

7 Likes

Where are you located? Also, anyone wanna split with me?

1 Like

want yes, can no

8 Likes

Why are so many StormCores going up for sale? Do they suck or something but body wants to say it?

4 Likes

Same. Honestly super worried, but maybe it’s the lack of Android app? Idk

2 Likes

I had a couple and both of them wouldn’t turn off … :pensive: they were replaced buuut I’ve been to lazy to check if the new ones are working :eyes: When I try I can update. :penguin:

3 Likes

What’s wrong with zoom forever?

1 Like

Uhh… I have other boards :man_shrugging: I’ll get to the stormies in time :sleepy:

15 Likes

@jujo MA
@ZachTetra I never got around to trying them out so I can’t say :confused:

Thermal issues and other stuff mention in the main Stormcore thread. That’s why I bought the VESC 6 from Trampa as it’s tried and proven. Stormcore is too new. I won’t be taking any chances on something that isn’t proven yet. Supposedly batch 2 will fix some issues, but no idea when that is. Only time will tell.

6 Likes

Hmmmmmm new hardware has bugs?!?! And when top $ hardware has bugs people sell it to buy , cheaper , less hassles hardware?! No! Say its not so!

Nobody could’ve seen this coming!

4 Likes

So…why is one missing everything and has phases cut down way too short? Seems like something was tried

1 Like

I was going to replace all the connectors to 5.5 but never got around to finishing. And I can’t find the accessories anywhere :man_shrugging:t2:.
(These have never been fully setup and ridden is what I meant by tried)

Replacing the bullets required you cut down the length drastically?

I think drastically is a strong word, doesn’t look like that much was taken off.

1 Like

I guess so lol, they are about 9cm long atm for anyone wondering

Also it’s not like it’s hard to resolder new wires on, I do it with some of my ESCs anyways. I had some FocBoxes and a Unity that came to me with fuckered phase leads so I just resoldered new 14awg and they are better than new

2 Likes

Yeah but did you use MR60Ss? They’re More Simple ™

13 Likes

Actually I did, not a fan really…I will be going at the Unity again to put on some bullets or much longer wires so I can fold them over the unit, not sure yet

1 Like

i have a bag of MR60s. Still haven’t used them in anything.

2 Likes