WTS Stormcore 100D - US

@longhairedboy They make things neat and been holding up too the little abuse I can dish.

8 Likes

**Still available **

Gone

1 Like

$400 OBO

itā€™s times like theese, i feeeel really, reallly eSmart!

2 Likes

3ch

MR60 are the bees knees

epoxy the male end (the one with pins) through the enclosure and youā€™re golden

Canā€™t be more water-tight than that

5 Likes

I can now update. So reminder first two stormies no bueno :man_shrugging: Wouldnā€™t turn off. New stormies workingā€‹:call_me_hand:

Running them on 14s and so far no :fire: so thatā€™s the update :joy:

I enjoy the plethora of colors the switch turns when you turn on the boardā€¦ for what itā€™s worth.

I can put some logs n stuff but in a diff thread cuz you know ā€¦

Anyhow stormies work yay Ā”

5 Likes

Dunno why weā€™re putting stormcore updates in this for sale threadā€¦ but yeah. My 100D and 60D both have some miles on them now and have both been problem free. Putting the 100D through itā€™s first ringer tomorrow @ 16S (been running it @ 12).

2 Likes

If OP doesnā€™t want us bumping their sale thread and giving it more visibility they can feel free to start flagging for off-topic! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Lets keep it rollin, everyone say one thing you like about your stormcore

3 Likes

Learning there is no substitute for Trampa VESC, people either buy on a whip or go cheap and then ā€œhave to buyā€ 2x or 3x times and still donā€™t own a Tramp after lighting their $$$$ on :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire_engine: :fire_extinguisher:

1 Like

my post got blocked i think i mention trampa or something something, way to go gatekeeper!!!

off topic my ass, this entire thread is off topic!!!

burn it all :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

built in anti spark, sleek as hell design, integrated bluetooth, banger ios app. gets rid of all needs for loop key and metr module

1 Like

Iā€™ve never had an issue with their stuff and I find that their email/phone support is good if I need additional help. Also doesnā€™t hurt to help Vedder himself.

2 Likes

did this item sell?

1 Like

So far Trampa VESC are on the top of my list, every other company I just donā€™t trust.

I used Trampa supports in the past and they were good to me, but their shipping time is horrible. Also with a 6 month warrant, I can have a peace of mind.

Iā€™ve had a battery fire destroy my first ESC but Iā€™ve had multiple hobbywing controllers, 2 flipsky duals and a stormcore 60D. All still going very strong and reliably.
#fucktrampaesc #fuckenertion

1 Like

Fair enough. Competition is good and I do want Stormcore to succeed as the Focbox was great. Itā€™s simply too early to tell and Iā€™m not going to be the one to test - more time is needed. Same goes with the upcoming TB one.

Still have the one with all accessories