[WTS] NOT Done building (updated)

Burnt 4 vesc’s in a matter of 3 days and building simply isn’t for me, just quitting building for now. Gotta take a break

45$

10s charger 15$

Set of 97mm wheels with wheel pulley, all four available
40$

83mm hubs, 30$

2 @jlabs motor mounts 15$

1 Like

@J0ker

You called it!

Its esk8 things go poof. No reason to rage quit.
To quote the immortal words of @longhairedboy
“I have a drawer full of poof”

8 Likes

Not rage quitting, one of the vesc blew up in my face, I’m just quitting the building part, will still be on the forum though

3 Likes

Told him I’ll build him a board if I got his parts. But if thats all he has…

@KaramQ wheres all the unobtainiums?

1 Like

I blew up 2 VESC before I even got to ride, its all part of learning.

4 Likes

I still have a ton more stuff, not posting them because im getting someone who knows there stuff to build me one

Oh i seeeeee. No worries bruv.

2 Likes

10s2p sale pending

Yea. We both blew vescs the same night lol. Luckily I dont have parents who are freaking out about potential fires lol

2 Likes

like @Dareno and lhb said… shit goes poof lol. But i did learn something when this happened so not a total loss…

2 Likes

You’re building with some pretty sub standard parts there my friend. In the 3 years I have been playing around with these death machines I have blown up practically every single component at least once. Never more true than when I was using cheap gear. DIYE is a good example and then the multitudes of resellers hawking that shit. When it first arrived on the scene the other place was all excited due to the price point but when is all said and done it was cheap for a reason. Still took me 3 kits and many broken parts before i realised. Save your pennies for a decent pre-built and then get back into the game when you realise how underwhelming they mostly are and build using quality gear this time.

8 Likes

Great idea burning a hole in the heat shrink to allow for better cooling of the fets. :+1:

23 Likes

Thanks! Im always looking to think outside the box.

9 Likes

Damn fine idea that. I’m going to drill some holes in my motor cans now. Inspired.

12 Likes

Do this also in the bottom of your enclosure.
It helps with water getting out.

8 Likes

Heyyy now. You mean speed holes?image

13 Likes

I got more stuff that is in a storage unit I simply can’t access, I bought a ton of high end shit that still haven’t come in the mail. Other part is financial struggles at the moment too.

1 Like

Might just drill through the whole deck to save weight.

1 Like

I am giving some of my gear to @Bobby to get me a working emtb, it has pretty decent parts, just need a fucking break man

3 Likes

More practice at building for me!!!

4 Likes