[WTS] LHB's Mom(s)

Hey so I recived my batterys from Nkon and upon getting then 3 were dead. Contacted them and theres nothing they can do

If anyone has 3 30Qs that can really dont need and are willing to help me out that would be greatly appreciated.

If I dont find anything I will probably order fron IMR I just had bad experiences with them in the past.

4 Likes

You’re having terrible luck with reputable battery vendors… I’ve had great luck with https://liionwholesale.com/

2 Likes

I know…

Liion whole sale I forgot about them.

I wish I could help you out. All I can offer is that 18650 battery store ususally has better prices for low order quantities.

I’m surprised you have had bad experiences with IMR. I’ve bought around 100 cells and never had a single issue.

This is all from a USA perspective but hope you find the best deal for you!

1 Like

did they refund you for the 3 cells at least? :o

I have 2, I hope Nkon refunded you?

I got some 30Qs left, $4.2 a piece plus $4 shipping.

3 Likes

They just said they are not dealing with the US anymore

And they wont refund it

2 Likes

@mmaner please close this thread as it has been resolved.

1 Like

We only close for sale and event threads

1 Like

Would this not count as a WTB thread?

@BillGordon make a call homie :grinning:

i don’t see the point in closing it since we can easily derail it and talk about people’s moms instead.

14 Likes

@longhairedboy

Your mom’s pretty.

Pretty good at cooking me mac 'n cheese with hotdogs!

5 Likes

Your mama so stupid she put a battery up her ass and said “I got the power”

5 Likes

gooood gooood… embrace the dark siiiide

3 Likes

your momma’s so fat she got a phone in each pocket with two different area codes

9 Likes

Your mama so fat you would need some WD 40 and a twinkle to get her fatass through a door

Your mom’s so fat she must be your mother.

2 Likes

your momma so ugly she had to marry rottweiler and still got to wear a steak to get affection

4 Likes