WTS: Lacroix Lonestar parts + XCELL 190kv motors

Tough crowd here! If anyone is interested in buying any of my wares please let me know.

2 Likes

Motors are no longer for sale. I will update the initial post once I figure out how to do that.

2 Likes

@xsynatic

2 Likes

Your rank might not yet be high enough to edit. Read, browse and interact with the forum and you’ll unlock it quite quickly.

Once unlocked you can see a Pencil icon in the bottom right of your post/comment

grafik

3 Likes

I know I’m a bit late, but in the future it might help to link to the site you bought them from or show some order details when it comes to XCELL motors. That way people can see they really are just that expensive since a quick google search does not help with finding any further information on them. Otherwise it just looks like you over priced some used motors hence the earlier scrutiny.

Also you should still post a link or other information about where to buy them in a reply. Just so people can look at them if curios and anyone searching the forum or google for them can find a link to them.

I think you accidentally fucked up your link’s format as it is an incomplete URL

Thanks for explaining this. I was driving myself crazy trying to figure out how to edit.

2 Likes

I appreciate the insight, and I definitely would do that if they were available on the Land-Surf website. I prepaid for these motors a while back, and Matt shipped them to me when they first arrived. He is in the process of building the web page and getting everything in order to sell them as we speak.

I am no longer selling the motors just to clarify.

1 Like

Reacher vs maytech vs Excell

Sorry about that.

2 Likes

Would you trade the motors for two aps 80100 motors

1 Like

Thanks for the offer, but the motors are not for sale anymore.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Battery price reduced from 1K to $800.

Those look like chonky boys for 65xx motors. Is Xcell measuring the stator diameter or something?

1 Like

The motors are next level, but you’ll have to either reach out to Matt (Land-Surf) for deeper details, or wait for him to launch them which should be any time now.

Yes, Xcell measures by stator size, not outer can size. Yes, impressive - but still VERY pricey for what you’re getting.

Curious how these compare to Reacher RT7490s - both the Reacher and SKP spec units.

Will be available for sale tomorrow per the video description.

3 Likes

I love the ribbed cans.

1 Like

Does Excell have a storefront somewhere? I could hardly find out anything about them. A bunch of stuff about brushless hair dryer motors, lol.

1 Like

There wasn’t a listing for the motors when I checked their site - that’ll probably change tonight/sometime tomorrow

2 Likes

Motors and battery pack are sold. Thanks for looking everyone!