In the Market for a new board

Looking to Purchase a new board

I am in the market for 2WD or 4WD electric skateboard. Pneumatic tires. Gear Drivetrain. Suspension trucks. 25mph min. Good distance, I go far sometimes. I need to be able to go over rough roads, asphalt, dirt, sticks, rocks etc. I will be riding in some really rough conditions. Need to be able to go off road/all-terrain and up hills (mainly dips in dirt roads from heavy vehicles going over them) waterproof. Please let me know if you have what I need. I can afford it but I’m not paying an outrageous price.

2 Likes

I would buy the best vesion of this Magnetic RS+ – SkyartPowerSystems
or this depending on where you are [WTS] [EU] Complete MTB (Maybe part out) Haero bro, Stormcore 100D, IRemote, TB6380 170kv, 3DS GD, 1800Eur / 1500Eur - #15 by Oddcomo
WTS: Lacroix Lonestar parts + XCELL 190kv motors - #26 by Shadowfax

i see fantastic builds for sale used all the time here . buying used from a reputable member is usualy a sweet deal .Buying a new ride is fun,im jellous,good luck

5 Likes

If you need gear drives then Skyart Power Systems or Bioboards (or Hoyt if you ask them kindley to use gear drives) is all i can think of

4 Likes

goes with your name nicely @Sky

2 Likes

wait, since when does hoyt do a GD?

1 Like

They don’t yet.

1 Like

Feel like @ApexBoards is the answer here?
If you really want off-road/water resistant. More limited with range and speed then the other suggestions but sounds like a better fit imo.

3 Likes

Lol, I didn’t read the first post fully. Yes, for offroad boards with gear drives, Apex is the answer

2 Likes

I got a 2wd trampa I can sell for a really good deal. 12s7p 40t battery, and it’ll have a hoyt puck

It’s a trampa pro-belt with mudplugger tires and this thing goes over anything’s. Also has the wings with it and it gets around 40 miles range. Top speed is around 35mph. I’m asking $2100

5 Likes

Im currently selling my 2WD DIY. 12s12p, 40mph top speed, BN drives. It comes with street tires so you will need to swap out for dirt tires. It has Hypertrucks on it so it isnt as nimble as Matrix or Apex Airs. Selling it for $2900. You can find more info on my build page.

2 Likes

18s6p Flux build - WTS 18s Flux Motion Hypertruck-Lite Build

holy shit when did artem come up with that?
He hasn’t even put on specs and i want it wow

3 Likes

Specs and full listings coming as soon as I finish working on all of that lol

Demo boards are available for immediate shipping

Use code “red” at check out for the Red Magnetic R
~Specs
$3800

Magnetic 45 deck/enclosure
14s9p 50s
145kv 6495
1:3 AT GDs
150mm rubber
Solo dual ESC
~60 mile range
~45mph top speed
10 amp charger

Use code “blue” at checkout for the blue Magnetic RS+

~$5800
18s6p p45b
Quad 300kv motors
1:4.5 gearing on AT GDs
150mm runner
Solo dual x2
30-40 mile range
75mph top speed
15amp charger

These are both lightly used in great condition

6 Likes

looks and rides fantastic. sexy, the back end reminds me of a super car

1 Like

DOH! this is a steal!

1 Like

You’ve made the blue beauty, modded lacroix and the plutonium slayer, as well as your current stuff with your new ESC
every time I think you can’t possibly make a crazier esk8, you just… do.

2 Likes

Yup, he’s the best builder in the game at the moment.

6 Likes

YEAH now show him whats up with my board,go crazy ,i dare you

1 Like

Im catching fast ,i didnt have any fires on my ride

1 Like

Thanks so much for the quick responses! <3 I have actually looked at Bajaboards, ecomobl, propel endeavors, plutonium’s oh and the backfire hammer. I am interested in a diy if it doesn’t have a huge bulky battery on top. I have even considered paying someone to build me one because I just don’t have the time working these long shifts. I’m a truck driver and need something to transport me when I’m not in the truck, that I can carry in the truck with me.

1 Like