[WTS EU] UPDATED Trampa and Evolve hubs, wheels + other stuff

Hellow,
Cleaning up my closet and i have a few parts laying around that i dont need anymore.

10s3p 30Q from electricboardsolutions - 140 euro + 10S4p 30Q (no pic yet) RESERVED @OniRide
10S3p not used much (30cycles max) reason for sale is that i switched to 12S for all of my builds.:

4x Hypa hubs 60 Euro , hubs only, not sure if i’ll let go the tyres yet as i’ll probably use them for another build.

Unikboard ISO4B chains and wheel sprockets for Superstar hubs (never used) --> 35 Euro

Trampa Red Springs and Dampa’s --> 25 Euro

4x Evolve hubs (hubs only, no trucks, tyres or tubes) --> 40 Euro

Brand new 90mm flywheel clones (thick core) -> 25 Euro + shipping

Used 90mm flywheels, think they are 81a or something --> 30 Euro + shipping

100mm MBS ‘AT’ wheels --> 35 Euro + shipping:

That’s it for now folks.
I have lots of other stuff laying around post will be updated later on with new stuff.

SOLD:

*Trampa infinity trucks with black baseplates,barrels included --> SOLD @kotman3
In good shape but with minor scratches.

!

• OKP motor mounts --> SOLD @WilliWonka

• e-toxx chain sprockets and 2 motor sprockets for 8mm motor shafts (motor sprockets never used) also comes with the required spacers. Comes with, very sturdy ISO6b chains. No tyres or tubes. --> SOLD @WilliWonka

• Koowheel 97mm hubs and truck --> SOLD

• Meepo clone 90mm hubs --> SOLD to @xsynatic . The Koowheel hubs need new sleeves and need to be re-wired.
    The meepo clones works as is, you’ll also get 2 replacement sleeves with this one.
    60 Euro for both or 35Euro a piece. (you wont get the parfis baseplate as shon on the pic, ill keep it for another build, instread you’ll get a black paris clone basplate.:

• Turnigy 4.12 vescs; these wer my first vescs, they work flawlesly and are rather good for smaller builds. I was using them at 28A per vesc without any issue, they did at least 1000km and never have let me down. One of the vescs has a broken remote connector (can easily be repaired) so iam selling these together: 40Euro --> SOLD to @kotman3

• Flipsky telemetry device + adapter (i’ll never dare to call it a Davega it would be an insult to @janpom) New but with damaged casing: 20 Euro , honestly, if you have the monnies just buy a Davega from @janpom. For a budget build it might be ok. --> SOLD

*Six new 6X2 Ali hubs and pneumies + 3d printed pulleys. 1 bearing is missing. I also have some tubes layin around but cannot find them atm --> 70 Euro + shipping: --> SOLD

*2 x 6374 APS Motors, not in the greatest shapre but still going strong.
one is sensored the other one is not. I’ve used both on a dual motor setup. They work well but as they will probably need some maintenance in a while i sell them for cheap --> 40 Euro for both (i will only sell them as a pair) SOLD

Trampa Velcro Bindings --> 20 Euro **SOLD

6 Likes

gimme infos!

also interested in the bottom hubs

E: just realized its you again. We meet again lol

E2: you posted it in the wrong category, please change :wink:

i really, really need to think about the Trampa tbh. Trampa decks suck big time because of the lack of concave but i was thinking to buy the E-toxx skirts to arrange this issue. But you’ll be the 1st to know if ill let it go.
Regarding the hubs, you can have them for way less as i already gosthed you in the past :slight_smile: and i dont care about those. For 20 Euro they are yours.
Sorry about the Teampa but it at the time i bought it it took ages to arrive and it broke my wallet.So i still need to decide if i keep it or if i buy a Flux deck instead, you’ll need to give me some time to think about it.
If you wanna trade something against the hubs thats ok for me too.

1 Like

now iam going for a ride :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey no worries. Take your time, i won’t die without it :slight_smile:

I’ll pm you later to discuss the details since I’m going for a ride as well. Count the hubs as sold ( @everbody )

1 Like

How many teeth do the 3D printed pulleys on the 6x2 have? And also they fit 8mm bearings right? Really interested on those wheels…

1 Like

Im interested in that flipsky device. pm comming.

Any one knows a cheap shipping courrier? I checked for Spain and Finland and DPD is asking 22,5 euro… There must be cheaper options.

DHL?

seems worse…i got 50Euro estimation WTF…
GLS one seems to eb the cheapest for now at 16,40 Euro

cheapest option ive found for now is like 10-11 Euro if i send it to a mondial relay access point. Will check further

Damn. I wonder why dhl is so cheap in germany…

Gls seems fine, i think @EboardSolutions uses gls?
Maybe he can sell you a label :smiley:
E: UPS

1 Like

chaepest ups i found is about 12 euro, al ittle more as mondial relay

i would go with that then. Price is totally fine + i know UPS, never got something from mondial relay. They probably just hand it over to deutsche post/hermes or dhl either way once its in germany

Ok guys, will need to leaqve and wont be able to reply to pm’s or messages until this evening.
What i caqn already say aqbout shipping quotes:
Shipping to Germany and Spain will be less or equal to 12Euro. But that’s only if dropped in an acess point UPS or mondial relay access point in your neighbourhood. I really cannot find cheaper. For teh Netherlands or Belgium it will be a little cheaper. Lighter items to will also be a litttle cheaper ± 10 Euro

2 Likes

The access point would totally work for me

because they own the majority of logistics business in germany, everything that goes in and out of germany will get handled by dhl at some point :eyes:

1 Like

Turnigy vescs for me please

True…At first i was thinking of “why don’t they raise their prices if everyone uses them anyway”. A+ speeds compared to others but then it came to my mind that i also would need to pay more. F that :smiley:

National prices are really nice.
Hermes beats them by 0.7€ in pricing. Weight and size is also better for the price. Nation wide shipping, tracked and insured for 4.30€ via hermes.

1 Like

dhl’s international shipping cost is also pricy, but their speed is unbeatable. I’ve sent stuff from Seoul to Johannesburg before, arrived in three days. FUCKING UNREAL

1 Like