[WTS EU] UPDATED Trampa and Evolve hubs, wheels + other stuff

can i have the all terain wheels?

not 100% sure about the puulleys bit i think they are 54Tā€™s

1 Like

Iā€™m looking for 40T but if you can sell just the wheels whitout the pulleys hit me up

40t on 6inch pneumies? I wouldnt do that.youll be fast for sure but torque would be non existent.exzpt if you weigh less than 40kg. 40t is great for 97+ wheels to 120mm. Look for 45+ teeth for 6inch wheels.on 12s , 6inches and 40T your top speed will be above 70kmh and maybe 65kmh on 10s.

i can send the wheels without the pulleys but it wil not impact the price that much as i printed them myself in PETG which costs me probably less than 5 euros.

if you only need 4 tyres and hubs thatā€™s also an option , might keep the 2 other tyres for later .

Mike hitting you a pm :wink:

1 Like

Sorry man, vescs sold to @kotman3 ho was the very first.

1 Like

Do you think that 54t with 16t motor pulleys with those wheels, 10s and dual 6365 190kv would be a good at set upā€¦? Enough torque and top speed?

that would indeed be a good setup, what battery will you use ? 10s4p ?

Yes sir

Iā€™m trying to build a street/ all terrain setup without changing the motor pulley, just the wheelsā€¦ I already have 90mm bias and now I m looking for pneumatics

just be carefull for clearance wheels vs deck, also which trucks are you using? The wheels are good for TB218ā€™s and extended paris clones trucks (i have some layin around with dicky ho mounts that i could let go for cheap).

1 Like

Iā€™m waiting for a pair of torqueboard 220mm CNC trucks to be shipped but Iā€™m still looking for solid motor mountsā€¦ btw are you from EU right? Otherwise it will cost me a lot

a deck like this will definitively not work with standard trucks (e-caliber, TB218 or paris extended trucks), on the pick the trucks are DKP, with DKP trucks the wheels are further from the deck compared to RKP trucks for instance.

This will not work with rkp trucks and 6x2

This will work :

yes, iam from EU (Belgium)

1 Like

i would go Boardnamics all the way, @Anubis is in uk and he sells some BN trucks, unfortunately no BN mounts, think he has some dickyhoā€™s however. I have both BN220 and BN270ā€™s and like them a lot. They are probably less pricey as TB trucks (because of the import taxes and shipping costs from US to EU).

Thanks a lot for the help buddy but I already have bought a deck

And I donā€™t like dkp, I want to keep my build as downhill style as possible with rkp, I ll trust my carving skills, a riserpad and medium-soft bushingsā€¦ so in your opinion with my deck and trucks should I try to make 6 inch pneumatics fit or should I just go with something less wider like airless tires (backfire ranger style)

3 Likes

nice deck, think it should be ok when looking at the wheel wells but not 100% sure. Maybe someone else here can confirm?
I also prefer RKP now .
And If Riptide bushings didnā€™t exist i would probably have whobbles at higher speeds but with riptide barrels and short streetcones you can really push DKPā€™s above 50kmh without any problems and still keep the DKP feeling some people like (i do sometimes :slight_smile: ) .
My smallest AT deck is 30-31inches, with DKP trucks .Itā€™s sometimes scary when at full speed but if it wasnā€™t scary it wouldnt be so much fun.

1 Like

Cool man, hereā€™s a picture that maybe will let you understand better if the fit is possible Uploading: F267011B-7FF6-41FC-A8D9-C0794D810EC0.jpegā€¦ Uploading: 8C0DE1BE-1112-4944-9EEA-9D69030F2AAD.jpegā€¦

(Donā€™t mind the writing in red, I was just measuring trucks length a some time ago)