[WTS] [EU] Spacetronaut aka Tayto shortboard build

Time to put this one up for sale as well.
The Spacetronaut
Build thread can be found here:

I had to remove the battery when I moved back to Germany, so this is a deck, enclosure, drivetrain and esc deal only.

What you get:
Custom Senderskate skinned Tayto deck
TB trucks and motor mounts
Racerstar 5065 140kV sensored motors
Boardnamic pressfit 36T pulleys
Popoca 90mm wheels
Big Ben enclosure
2x OG Focbox

What you need to get it back on track:
Battery Bms and charger - had a 12s3p VTC5a in before, fits a 12s2 maybe even 3p 21700
Remote

What I ask: 399€ plus shipping

Some notes on top:
Board didn’t see much use before, but some scratches can be found here and there for sure.
Enclosure has ports for external balancing (2x6s) as well as a barrel charge port (I can add a 3A charger if there is interest) and a already wired up XT90 loopkey. The charge port is fused and there is a 56V midi fuse for the main leads include as well. Easy to remove if you don’t want to use it.

I didn’t use the sensors on the motors. Wires for the sensors are hiding in the phase wire sleeve. If you plan to use them, just get the wires out of the sleeve.
I‘m ashamed of how I did the inserts, but it works, just needs a bit of love when you mount the enclosure.

Pictures of the actual conditions:

15 Likes

Dude this board looks sooo nice :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Can you explain what you mean by this? Just curious as I still have time to change how my inserts are on my new enclosure if I’m making similar mistakes. also adding a comment will help this sale be noticed by someone on the same continent

2 Likes

There there should be a thread where it is explained how to properly do the insert job.
I just didn’t manage to 100% perfect align all the holes with the inserts. If you press the enclosure down and first fix all screws lose and after that tighten all, it works just as intended. Just think I could have done better, that’s all.

4 Likes

Exactly how La Ferrari is lol.

2 Likes

Ohhh you meant the inserts for the bolts. :rofl: For some reason I thought you meant the inserts on the sides of the enclosure. The ports and what not. Yours look to be done the same way I’m doing mine currently but just messier which is why I asked.

I’m just using the ole drill a hole and use bolts + lock washers method so that there is some wiggle room when it comes to alignment.

1 Like

Man if i didn’t already have 2 shortboards I’d snag this :joy:

3 Likes

Parting out would be possible as well.
So if somebody needs some focboxes or the drive train only, send me a pm.

2 Likes

dibs on the deck if you’re parting out :smiley:

3 Likes

So we just need somebody interested in the drive train and focboxes and we are good to go :joy:

2 Likes

I’d probably snag those focboxes

4 Likes

If You change your mind I’d have them

4 Likes

Just need somebody to take the drive train now and all would be gone.
Except the enclosure, but this I could hang in my new workshop for good memories :joy:

3 Likes

Price?

160€
Shipping excluded

2 Likes

Hangers?

or is that parted too far?

1 Like

Yeah, not going to take apart the drive train. Probably also not worth it looking at the price of the hangers new.

U still have the Escs to this

Nothing sold yet.

2 Likes

I got 100 bucks