[WTS][EU] Selling literally everything

If I prove you wrong, will you give me anything in the list for free?

6 Likes

Now I want to see that with Lacroix :smiley: But ok, you can have some risers :smiley:

3 Likes

I want everything!!! :rofl:

5 Likes

Kickflip on the Hoyt booger:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc9BHd_lpdt/

5 Likes

I take all the x things, and the 405 belts

1 Like

Hihi, could you do €90 for the potato, enclosure, 8mm risers, 12mm risers, and shipping to Ireland? We can be a pain to ship to though so let me know

1 Like

Shipping should be around 27€. I think I could do it for 100€.

BTW checkout my build thread of this board

1 Like

Thanks yeah I assumed we’d be pricy. That build thread is helpful, do you happen to have pics of the inside of the enclosure when you had 10S4P in it? And how do you find the concaves and contour on it? I was gonna get a loaded omakase when they’re hopefully back in Sickboards in a week or so because I really liked the feel of their stuff

This is the only photo that I found of the insides. I’m surprised that I forgot to take pictures of it.

The concave side-to-side feels good with stiff deck like this. But I had a bit of a problem with positioning my front foot, deck is short, so putting it a bit forward or backward makes the feel of the deck off, so I would recommend to use either foot stop or those freeboard half-bindings. Despite deck is supposed to have some “rocker”, it’s hard to feel front-to-back position of feet just from standing on it. That mini-kicktail is super useful for turns and for picking the board up.

Will you take Ethereum to ship that enclosure to Canada? It’s down right now so assuming it goes back up you’d be getting in the dip.

1 Like

gambler’s mindset lmao

5 Likes

i’ll get my dip from the grocery store, thanks

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m fine with ethereum. Will DM you.

My sides :smiley:

1 Like

not really, 2.0 is launching right away and ETH has a track record of outpreforming bitcoin. even basic MA will tell you it’s a good idea to get it now.

Sounds like a pyramid scheme. Get back to me when they finally switch to POS and transaction fees are actually affordable for general use.

Meh. I’m surprised bitcoin is still around considering it doesn’t get updates. Its main following is a cult, just like Doge.

2 Likes

That’s a feature, not a bug. Constant changes in protocol are not a good thing IMHO. But technologies around bitcoin are getting developed.

2 Likes

That deck and enclosure combo arrived to me yesterday, intact and nicely packaged. I have calibers on it now so I’ll take it out as a push board this evening

2 Likes

That’s great to hear! I hope you will enjoy many kilometers with this deck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

Are the trucks still for sale?

Yup, still available.

1 Like