[WTS][EU] Selling literally everything

I was riding the other day and some strange, but oddly familiar old man shouted at me “Do a kick flip”. I realized that’s it’s impossible to achieve that on electric board and it haunted me for days, so I don’t think there is point of me to continue in this hobby.

Pulleys

All wheel pulleys are for ABEC core.

A. Torqueboards 40T 15mm aluminium 2pcs, used very shortly, selling pair together, 35€ for 2pcs
C. 36T 15mm aluminium 1pcs, used, 15€
G. 16T 16mm steel 1pcs, unused, 8mm axle, 8€
H. 15T 16mm steel 1pcs, unused, 8mm axle keyway, 8€

X-things

X-things, aluminium, old school, unused, 4€ for pair (I have 1 pair)

Belts

11x270 4pcs - 2,50€ per 1pcs
15x275 1pcs - 2,50€ per 1pcs
9x280 8pcs - 1,50€ per 1pcs
12x295 2pcs - 2,50€ per 1pcs
15x295 1pcs - 2,50€ per 1pcs
11x300 2pcs - 3,00€ per 1pcs
15x300 3pcs - 3,00€ per 1pcs
12x340 1pcs - 3,00€ per 1pcs

Motor

6374 motor from BKB, used, kinda noisy, it’s working, but maintenance wouldn’t hurt, 30mm and 45mm mounting holes, currently with no connector on phase wires - 30€

Shipping

Cost of shipping withing EU varies from 4.00€ untracked 7.70€ tracked for things withing 500g, 12.00€ untracked 15.70€ tracked for things withing 2000g, or 30€ tracked within 5000g. Slovenská pošta - Price list
I can ship outside of EU, but it most likely won’t be worth it.

Payment method

I accept payments by European bank transfer (SEPA), Paypal (booth friends&family and goods&services), various crypto might be cool as well.

3 Likes

Sure that this is old school?

I have the same set (or at least I think it is) and mine is new school.

Though not sure if that xthing exists in new and old school.

GLWS!

2 Likes

Yeah it’s old school, they make this type in booth old school and new school. I have all my decks in new school, so I couldn’t use these.

1 Like

Ah cool, didn’t know!

1 Like

You can’t say it’s imposible to kickflip an esk8, I’m confident someone someday will do it !

3 Likes

If I prove you wrong, will you give me anything in the list for free?

6 Likes

Now I want to see that with Lacroix :smiley: But ok, you can have some risers :smiley:

3 Likes

I want everything!!! :rofl:

5 Likes

Kickflip on the Hoyt booger:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc9BHd_lpdt/

5 Likes

I take all the x things, and the 405 belts

1 Like

Hihi, could you do €90 for the potato, enclosure, 8mm risers, 12mm risers, and shipping to Ireland? We can be a pain to ship to though so let me know

1 Like

Shipping should be around 27€. I think I could do it for 100€.

BTW checkout my build thread of this board

1 Like

Thanks yeah I assumed we’d be pricy. That build thread is helpful, do you happen to have pics of the inside of the enclosure when you had 10S4P in it? And how do you find the concaves and contour on it? I was gonna get a loaded omakase when they’re hopefully back in Sickboards in a week or so because I really liked the feel of their stuff

This is the only photo that I found of the insides. I’m surprised that I forgot to take pictures of it.

The concave side-to-side feels good with stiff deck like this. But I had a bit of a problem with positioning my front foot, deck is short, so putting it a bit forward or backward makes the feel of the deck off, so I would recommend to use either foot stop or those freeboard half-bindings. Despite deck is supposed to have some “rocker”, it’s hard to feel front-to-back position of feet just from standing on it. That mini-kicktail is super useful for turns and for picking the board up.

Will you take Ethereum to ship that enclosure to Canada? It’s down right now so assuming it goes back up you’d be getting in the dip.

1 Like

gambler’s mindset lmao

5 Likes

i’ll get my dip from the grocery store, thanks

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m fine with ethereum. Will DM you.

My sides :smiley:

1 Like

not really, 2.0 is launching right away and ETH has a track record of outpreforming bitcoin. even basic MA will tell you it’s a good idea to get it now.

Sounds like a pyramid scheme. Get back to me when they finally switch to POS and transaction fees are actually affordable for general use.

Meh. I’m surprised bitcoin is still around considering it doesn’t get updates. Its main following is a cult, just like Doge.

2 Likes