[WTS] (EU) (FR) FatBoy SS Mini Straight Gear Drive V4 with FatBoy 260 Hangers, raw version, with HeXL split baseplate and bushing seat ! +++

Hi gens,

I want to sell my brand new FatBoy SS Mini Straight Gear Drive V4 (12x36T for 8mm shaft) with FatBoy 260mm Hangers and HeXL split baseplate :

Hangers are set with Loctite 648
HeXL split baseplate are 35 and 45°
Work with Bergmeister rims and tires 5,7x1,7 and 2.9" FatBoy Solid Core Hub for Nylon 6x2 Tires from AliExpress.

Asking 550€ (shipping in for EU).

3Dservisas Product page for reference : https://shop.3dservisas.eu/products/fatboy-ss-mini-gear-drive-v4-for-fatboy-230-240-260-trucks

This is a pre-assembled gear drive by 3Dsas himself, for ease of use and possibility to ride as soon as possible!

12 Likes

Oops, sorry, the Mad Fury Direct Drive wasn’t brand new,

But, I also got this :

Haya integrated deck (*from the 1st GB - n°6), asking 170€

:v:

9 Likes

Haya RESERVED !

Gear Drive always available >

Good Sunday :v:

Damn, you have great stuff. Best luck on the sale. If you are ever selling your chain drive set, please let me know!

1 Like

Thx a lot Sam :pray:

Like them > > > ?

I got a raw version, ready for DIY !
With a special upgrade (ready for V6, ESCapes, but could be DIY for Fox/Neo etc.) :

the decoration bar below is now a strong heatsink !

VS. before (slim/skinny support + 3dprint bed …) :

:v:

8 Likes

veerry nice

1 Like

Oh yes ! downright!

:smiley:

12 Likes

Man…why do you have to do that…and yes like that :smile:

I wish someone in the states built some parts like these for MTBs

4 Likes

That is damn genius. I need that in my life. Definitely let me know if you are going to get rid of that chain setup.

Especially after this crap week. I had an unfortunate crash this past week because of a fucking deer. Can you believe that!!! I was at work and needed a break. Brought my board in my truck and couldnt wait to ride…since nobody is really on base. I was riding down a pathway in the woods and out of no where damn Bambi comes flying through the air about 10 feet away from me. I lock my brakes up and slide on some gravel, rolled over my right shoulder down the trail. Since im strapped in my damn board, it flips with me and i slide for a quick second as my feet fly first into a tree. First off thank god i wore my gear for that short run I was doing on my break. But, I messed up my gears and truck… fucking bullshit.

So i have a slight bend in my sprocket for my wheel pulley. Chain is jacked but i have another one…but it isnt running right now as I run it on for some bench testing. I just finished this damn build after being away from the esk8 world for like 5 months. Was enjoying my time and now my big bitch is down…again. Kind of disappointed.

Started a new project, which entails fixing my kids powerwheel up. That and modifying my oldest daughters scooter. Back in the thick of things it seems.

3 Likes

Holy crap like you say :grimacing: that sounds like an unfortunate adventure :crossed_fingers: hopefully you’re ok!

Do you need wheels and motors sprockets too? (I don’t think I still got enough brand new chain)

The thing is, it is a kit to DIY actually, mounts have to be drilled as you can see from the photo :

The raw version didn’t get all the work done.

You need to do this :

same for the “heatsink” :

2 Likes

Darth Vapor, right? So many things you have I like. Trampa like wooden deck, Scrub carbonized deck, etc.

1 Like

Fat Boy SS Mini only work with that Fatboy 260 or could you use it on Caliber type hangers, Boardnamics, etc?

Yes sir :smiley: !! Haha awesome you remember it ! Thx for the kind words too :pray:

I like them too so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate you asking. Definitely had worse falls lol. A little sore but i am ok.

My mount looks decent from what i can tell. I even have a new set from boardnamics just collecting dust. So I can always use that if need be. But yours …man… makes my nipples hard! I need a new sprocket set. Which if all else fails, I might have to go to belt… Rather have chain though.

Man, you are straight DIY! Much respect to you. Sadly I dont have access to any power tools that would help me complete it. That sucks too. I have wanted those damn mounts for like months now since I originally asked you and got screwed over by Hyperion.

If you have anything you want to sell that works on Matrix II trucks let me know my good sir. I am in need now.

1 Like

It could easily work with any other type if you sand it down a bit I guess …
FB260 are like 19x19mm (profile)

1 Like

DAMN that board is dope! You know what, I am definitely contemplating the idea of drilling my own holes and doing this setup. Going to start researching new tools. Dammit!!! You make these decisions so damn difficult :rofl:

1 Like

:relaxed: thank you so much !
To let you and anyone else know, you could do it by a simple hand portable drill ^^ (at this time its my father that helped me).
It’s what some from esk8fr have done (and use belt, and yes a single mount without any support bar are strong enough to pull a trailer !!) :

photos by @RookieTwo (I think its around 4 yrs old now)

Maybe someone in the vicinity, or a shop, can help you ?
I think you could definitely save you the money of buying new tools for that…
I can make you a cool price around 100€ for 2 x mounts and the heatsink :wink:
Mounts are v1.2, 12mm tick of AL7075, laser waterjet cut and then CNC modified by my man Overion.fr (not Hyperion !)

arg, sorry … I got nothing except 3d dreaming works on my computer for M2 trucks.

6 Likes

See…you sucked me in man. Lets talk :smile:

1 Like

I had a pair of brand new never used Trampa Ratchet Bindings to the list.

Army Camo straps on Black Foam with BRONZE L Brackets & Ratchets for 60€ :

just out for 2 photos

2 Likes

I had a pair of brand new never used MBS Matrix 1 Green Baseplate/Top Truck to the list, for … less than 10€, or only shipping… :

2 Likes