[WTS] (EU) (FR) FatBoy SS Mini Straight Gear Drive V4 with FatBoy 260 Hangers, raw version, with HeXL split baseplate and bushing seat ! +++

UP!

600ā‚¬ Brand new 3DSas SS Mini with complete TKP trucks ? :man_shrugging:

:v: :wink:

2 Likes

Smells like someone is making room for some Flame Reactorsā€¦

4 Likes

I hope so yes, I hope so, it deserves to be used !! :relaxed:

1 Like

Would you split the hangers and the geardrive? Iā€™m looking for a GD exactly like this one :open_mouth:

Sorry, plus itā€™s made specialy for the 3Dsas FB 260 hangerā€¦ And I want to let it go ^^

bump to 550ā‚¬ !

3 Likes

Bump to 550 ā‚¬ !

600ā‚¬ shipping in (for all EU), for gear drives + trucks + a deck of your choice !!

:v::sun_with_face:

6 Likes

hows the sound on those badboys? Obviously more noisy then helicals/herringbone, but are they like a group of tiefighters or just one? Also, does 3dservisas offer helicals as swaps?

is it for 8mm shaft or 10mm?

1 Like

This deck looks dope

1 Like

Itā€™s brand new, never use ! So I donā€™t really know, but before that, I got the nano one for urethane converted for Berg and it song like this (just got 10sec raw footage at the end) :

I would say a couple of tiefighters as itā€™s a dual setup ^^
Sound super good to me,..

so I took this one straight as an upgrade (it take at least +6month to get this combo) but just after that the ECO AT was out ā€¦ aaaaahhh dam esk8 life :laughing: I have to focus and rebuild my emtb imperatively now !!!

Itā€™s for 8mm shaft (1st post edited). And sorry, canā€™t say for the swap, you must ask 3Dsas.

1 Like

True ^^
This combo looks so badass !

3 Likes

I get that you want that price for it as its so new and shiney, all fair. If I wasnā€™t so tired of the tiefighter sound Iā€™d probably take it of your hands, I better sink my money into some helicals :slight_smile:

1 Like

Totaly see what you mean,

I would prefer to use straight gear with BLDC mode and Helical on hybrid/FOC mode ^^
Hope they will make herringbone or dual heli soon enough ā€¦

1 Like

I am not sure how much does it sound different (I havenā€™t heard them personally) but as far as I know v4 straight sound almost like older helicals because of all bearings and etc stuff which makes everything perfectly aligned and true.

Just want to say you canā€™t compare different generations of our gear drives for similarity of sound and other things, as each new generation is leap forward to perfection. For v4 sound you can ask many guys who are riding them @ahrav I think should have few different sets of them iirc.

2 Likes

I only compare to my etoxx big boy drive which is spur gears. Thing is loud :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This is true ^^^ the v4 helicals are damn near silent :eyes:. The v3 helicals weā€™re a good bit louder than the v4 and the v3 straight cut straight sound loud as hell :joy::joy:.

As @Kug3lis pointed out the older versions were a good bit different. They didnā€™t have the backlash presetā€¦ which I think also made a noticeable difference.

EDIT: I totally glossed over we are discussing the v4 straight cut. Yess they are a great deal quieter than the v3 straight. I would say they are just a little bit louder than the v3 helicals.

2 Likes

I want my shit to be loud :sunglasses:

@Jujo will love those eco drives. Loud af. Gotta love them

5 Likes

Its fine if itā€™s loud. I want dudes to know Iā€™m coming for their bitches :sunglasses:
But if there are helicals for my drives, then I will jump in on that :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

9eYMQkB

3 Likes

2 Likes