[WTS] [EU] Complete MTB (Maybe part out) Haero bro, Stormcore 100D, IRemote, TB6380 170kv, 3DS GD, 1800Eur / 1500Eur

Im selling my mountainboard looking to build something smaller and lighter that i can carry arround.

This board its in perfect working condition but needs a clean up. Front wheels are worn out so new ones will be necessary in the near future.

Things to note:

Battery is DIY and its optional with the sale. I think i did a pretty good job following carefully every rule in the book (This is NOT a profesional job nor profesional quality), but i understand that it makes stuff difificult for shipping and that you might want something professionally made.

Parts are used and they have plenty of scratches, and bumps, specially trucks.

Ilogger works meh for logging as it sometimes refuses to do it, but its getting better with every update. Remote works perfectly.

The hole in the battery box for cables its kind of junky.

Parts:

Drivetrain:

GD: 3DS FatBoy SS HD Straight Gear Drive 1:4.5

Motors: TB 6380 170kv (sensor connector removed)

Trucks: Front, Trampa Vertigo. Rear .Trampa Precision Vertigo adapted to fit 3ds gear drive.

Both trucks have black barrels.

Wheels: 3ds machined hubs (8 inch tires)

Electronics:

VESC: Heatsinked (Infinity) Stormcore 100D (First gen)

Logging: Wavrx ILogger with gps

Remote: Wavrx IRemote

Battery: DIY 14s5p Samsung 40T (20AH)

Ligths: Random aliexpress stuff, you can turn on the front light with the phone throught the bms.

BMS: Smart BMS 20A(bypassed) 14s

Charger: 58,8 5A YZPOWER

The rest:

Boxes: Random amazon boxes that work pretty well.

Deck: Apex Haero Bro deck (with the inserts)

Bindings: Aliexpress Random

Pics

PRICE:

The prices are open for negotiation.

Whith battery: 1800E + Shipping
Without Battery: 1500E + Shipping

Im located in Sevilla, Spain

6 Likes

Fyi, you got no pictures bud

Edit: I just jumped the gun. My bad lol.

4 Likes

You got ninja’d

2 Likes

I have the pictures in the phone and I made the thread on PC. You’re pretty fast :rofl:

4 Likes

BMS balance screenshot and glamour pictures added :wink: Revised price!

2 Likes

Lowered price!

1 Like

Another price reduction!

I don’t want to part out but if you’re interested in a part, ask!

1 Like

Hi, unfortunately I already got most of the parts I need for my build, so not really interested in the board, but I’m curious, how did you get the lights to turn on through the BMS?

2 Likes

I have my BMS bypassed for discharge so it only controls charge and balancing of the cells.

If you connect the light to the BMS discharge, you can turn on and off the discharge function from the app.

1 Like

Price reduction again! I will also write a part out list in case anyone is interested in parts. If you are, contact me so i know there’s interest!

1 Like

To the top! Now accepting offers for the board and i made a separate thread with parts. Which i also accept offers for.

good luck, 2 of your pictures are awsome

2 Likes

Thanks! @Sk8tedad I like to take pretty pictures in my rides! They bring me good memories!

1 Like

as i get older making memories is so important, we dont buy the kids gifts anymore, we get them experiences ,you have a good eye for picture composition

2 Likes

The best gifts ive ever recieved are trips, and an experiece in which i flew an airplane, So im all in with that idea. Xbox 360 is up there in the list lol :rofl:

Thanks! That means a lot! I have to say that having a decent phone camera helps a lot, as carrying a camera with me while riding its dangerous :laughing:

2 Likes

Al the prices are OBO guys, make an offer and we can work shit out.

1 Like

This is a pretty sweet deal.

1 Like

Only Stormcore, battery and motors left!