[WTS - EU based shipping] Opening my Pandora's Box ๐Ÿ˜ Mixed New and Used parts for sale EU-US

Hi! Sorry for my naive question, but what do you mean with short shorts?

Im interested in the battery, have someone in belgium that it could be delivered too also.

Sure. I am in Gent. The best would be to pick it up. I think I can ship it with GLS but not sure how much it costs or documents needed

2 Likes

Ah ok then I got it right. I think I have black and comouflage army if you like it

2 Likes

Hi - I would like

Ollin Popoca 4 Wheels

Haggy 6" Hub and Tyres (The Set)

TB 220mm Trucks and Black Adjustable Baseplates (original Baseplates also)

Reserve the above for me if you can.

Possibly SR RKP 220โ€™s . . . .

London UK

1 Like

All the parts you listed are already reserved. I give today for who asked for them to commit or I will let you know.

okey dokey - I have pmโ€™d you . . .

1 Like

Hi - Kick&Punch (KP) Deck 30" Integrated Deck - Whatโ€™s the size for batteries/vesc ?

2 Likes

Ah yes sorry, indeed this one was never presented before.

Itโ€™s intended for a 12s3p battery. You can maybe fit a 13s3p if you use a really compact ESC. The space for electronics is 475mm x 146mm x 22mm.

3 Likes

If those Flipsky motors are still available by Friday I want em

1 Like

Sure, pass by Friday to check again :slightly_smiling_face:. I will have to update the list tonight when everyone confirmed.

2 Likes

Iโ€™m glad someone bought them before I could convince myself I need to add them to the hoard

3 Likes

Well they are actually reserved from him, but there are other 2 people in line so they are probably gone soon :grin:

3 Likes

Updated the list. I will contact who was in the waiting list to update them.

Ciao ciao

1 Like

Hi,

ChooChoo is gone but you are the first in line for the meepo hubs.
Please let me know if you are still interested or I can pass to the next one on the waiting list.
Thanks

Ahh Im a bit heart broken now :frowning:
I still take the hubs, Im sending you a PM.

1 Like

You are not alone. It got reserved few minutes after I posted

Let me know your PP and shipping cost to Belgrade, Serbia but donโ€™t ship it before 20. Feb plz

Metr Pro it is

1 Like

Sure I will check it later and will ship when you want. No problem.

1 Like