[WTS - EU based shipping] Opening my Pandora's Box šŸ˜ Mixed New and Used parts for sale EU-US

Almost 10 inch, but didnā€™t fully got what you meant

Ah do you mean to produce them again?

2 Likes

Yeah, my man over at pine tree skate co would definitely charge 150usd each, maximum, to make more of those for ya if you ever do want to make another batch. Customs might drive that up a bit as heā€™s US based.

The problem is that I have tried milled out decks from a pressed square blocks and didnā€™t end up well. After few weeks it broke due to the fact that some wood sheets didnā€™t go thought the whole skate length making the deck weaker when you mostly needed. It works for a straight deck but for a drop down with such a concave you need to hot pressed it with a steel mold. Then only mill shape and groove.
I donā€™t own the mold and itā€™s expensive to make it again

2 Likes

Ahhh I didnā€™t even realize it had a milled bottom! Makes sense though. Nice decks regardless, very similar to the couple customs Iā€™ve had made. As you were, good luck with sales!

3 Likes

Yeh the decks didnā€™t even landed before they were all gone :sweat_smile: what an experience

Dibs! :raising_hand_man:

DM incomingā€¦

1 Like

Hi Chris, replied back!

1 Like

Aw man, so much good stuff for good prices. Just canā€™t decide if I should hoard any of it or not :laughing:

4 Likes

Thanks! All the parts I was working on the last 2 years.

Update: about 10 items are reserved, to be confirmed today. Once confirmed I will update the list

Iā€™m guessing choochoo is reserved already, right? :laughing: And probably the 110 wheels too

1 Like

I know @EreTroN took it, but would you happen to have a spare 7pin cable for it? Mine broke and looking for a replacement :blush:

1 Like

What did it broke? If its not the jst itself is not difficult to fix it.
No I think I have up to 6 pins JST, sorry

1 Like

You are right :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If no one dibsed ChooChoo yet Im doing it now (and the meepo hubs as well)

1 Like

The ChooChoo is reserved. If I do not get confirmation today then @rusins asked a few minutes ago for it and then you. For the hubs you are first one :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks, but let other people have it. Iā€™m already committed to buying one of tomiboiā€™s decks instead. You should have priced it higher though :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ok no problem, then @blase you are the second in line

1 Like

Any used short shorts Alessio? Andy let me down.

4 Likes

But whatā€™s the score, Alessio? Weā€™re seeing one of the sceneā€™s most exciting innovators sell up and move out. Donā€™t tell me youā€™ve moved over to EUCs as well, man :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :wink:

2 Likes

No, I am not moving to EUC. It just my life that is moving really fast and need to take decision to give space to priority. I am starting a new job (spinoff oriented) that will take me all the time that I donā€™t have, finishing the PhD in 2 months, buying/renovating a house, remaking the workshop elsewhere. Want a fresh start. I understood that what I enjoined the most of this amazing field is design and custom CNC production. That is what I kept doing in the past year, not Esk8 only. So once everything is settled I will start again. This time will probably be MTB, just for fun and quick rides. In the city my way to go now itā€™s a pimped escooter.

5 Likes