[WTB] [CA, US] Deck, enclosure, battery, hangers

Sure, but I often go places along the way. Idk. Maybe I am looking at this wrong :man_shrugging:

I am thinking about a bustin sportster (can’t believe I sold one earlier this year), 12s2p, single 6384, mad 105s

1 Like

Would you consider tb 110?

TB110 should get slightly more range on the same battery

1 Like

Is that due to their weight? I thought the heavier and bigger the less range

Generally, the softer the ride, the more battery it will eat. The MAD 105 with a softer ride should eat more battery than the TB110. Pneumatics should eat more battery than either, with bigger and softer ones eating even more range.

The difference between the MAD 105 and TB110 isn’t great though, nothing like the jump to pneumatic.

Alex is selling a Bustin Sportster which is the e-skate version with the smaller enclosure, seems perfect for what you’re after:

Also you should have “WTB”, not “WTS” in your thread title :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I also have a Bustin sporster I could consider parting out

1 Like

Thanks! I just sent him a message.

Fixed :stuck_out_tongue:. It’s a habit.

You will want that extra length for buying anything that is too large to carry in your hands/a bag though. Or just for if you want to buy a heavy load of groceries so you have space to put the bag between your legs. (pro tip: buy large and durable reusable bags to make carrying them back easy.

Isn’t that slightly offset by having smaller wheels or am I just getting things mixed up? Although I also am using smaller thane wheels for the reduction in weight but I think they’re the same duro as the larger ones I have or at least close to them. (a have a few sets that aren’t marked)

My 2c is for a campus cruiser, you’ll really want to be able to mall grab without the tail dragging on the ground. That relegates you to kicktailed boards with bonus being tic tacs and curb drops will also help maneuverability around campus.
Omakase/Sidekick with 12s3p and Mads should come in around 20-24lb with 6355s.

Youll get really tired quick of underarm carrying a board. Weight means less than carry comfort to me

3 Likes

Yeah, you are right. My solution for a longer deck was some sort of side mounted handle.

Seriously considering this right now.

1 Like

For a campus cruiser, this thing worked super well. But, it wasn’t the best for going too much further considering its length, width, and wheel dia & duro.

1 Like

Thats definitely better than under arm carry, but sub par to mall grab.
Stashing the board in class/locker should also be considered when thinking of size

That looks itty bitty.
The 32-35" range of kicktails can give a surprising amount of leg spread space.
Im perfectly comfy going 10mi at decent speeds on my 35" kick. Beyond that, i grab a larger board.

this

1 Like

I have Boardnamics 220mm hangars available if you decide to go that route

Ive got some 6355’s on BN M1 drives if those would be worthwhile for you.

1 Like

straight or helical?

I’m thinking about selling this build. It’s in near perfect condition with about 200 miles total on it. I got into onewheels shortly after building it, so hasn’t been abused.

Shit Show | Arbor Oso Foundation | Surf Rodz TKP | Dual Unlimited hubs | Unity | Samsung 40t 12s2p.

I’m also in SoCal. Let me know if you’re interested.

2 Likes

I believe they’re the 2.78 helical cut version.

1 Like