WTS 75 mile old Flux build

I don’t wana thread derail too much but here’s a pic and some stats PM if you wana know/talk more!

20s8p Tesla pack
3kw hub
Mario frame
80a Sabvatron controller
204 tires
Inverted front fork
S&M bars
180mm soon to be 203mm discs with ceramic pads
Some bright ass LED’s and a hella low tone car horn

Does 45-50 on its current tune and gets there QUICK

5 Likes

Cool, I’ll hit you up if/when I sell this thing

2 Likes

What do I gotta price this thing at to sell. Anyone got suggestions? Offers ?

2 Likes

Sent you a dm

1 Like

Hi cinch, Did you sell your flux yet? I’m interested.

Not op but it did sell. @xsynatic

1 Like

Thanks for the quick update. I hope the person that purchased it is having a great time with it…looked like a great board & a clean build.

1 Like

It was great until the geardrive died. Just a result of using mbs wheels on a BN geardrive, but this is a manufacturer defect.

Sorry to hear it’s currently “in the shop”. Any type of warranty coverage avaliable?

Tell me more

The star plate has little material around the MBS holes. Over time it’ll completely break which is why there’s a V2 coming out soon

1 Like

On Boardnamics website, looks like that drive was specifically specified for that setup…hopefully they do something for you. Steel helical gears are usually pretty tough…so I’m guessing the aluminum housing gave out?

1 Like

The wheel mounting plate broke. He’s making replacements that are much stronger

They work just fine

I have been jumping and riding on it since before it release and zero issues

However, the v2 plate is a steel disc which is stronger, technically. The original design was quite thin there.

3 Likes

I’m hoping I’ll be fine until I get my v2 plates.

1 Like

Oh that problem. Got a little anxious bc i might want to get a bn at drive with mbs hubs.

1 Like

As long as they’re installed properly you should be fine

2 Likes

My board’s going to have a lot of torque, I’m just worried I’ll go right through them but it should last until l get new ones

You won’t - I have a 5.0 ratio on 100 motor amps, doing 180s and switching direction and it’s just fine

I think the one or two people that ate through them rode a ton / installation error. Anyways I think the v2 plates should be around soon ish but hard to say

Technically according to the math the original star plate was plenty strong. Hard to guess how much vibration and abrasion will affect it beforehand though

1 Like

70 motor amps did this

3 Likes