WTS 75 mile old Flux build

USA- New Jersey
DIY Flux Motion build
Selling my flux motion so I can buy a Sur-ron. The board is freshly built, has about 75 miles on it currently. Top speed is 35 mph and gets about 40-50 miles on a charge.

PARTS LIST

Flux motion deck/enclosure
MBS Matrix II trucks
MBS hubs
Boardnamics M1-AT gear drives
Flipsky 6384 motors
Focbox Unity+
VX1 Remote
Davega X
12s8p - p42a battery
4 amp charger

The battery was originally built by someone on the forums, then it was cleaned up by @jack.luis. Will include pictures before and after.

asking $2600.00

9 Likes

Awesome build looks amazing i’m in the process of building one myself or I would be all over this you might want to try the flux FB page also :call_me_hand:

What KV?

And what ratio are you running?

Thanks this build is sweet bro :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks man! Maybe I will try that flux group. I’m not in a rush. I went with the 4.60 gear ratio and the motors are 170kv.

1 Like

Quick update! I fell on my board today haha. I’m ok , the board got some scratches on the battery enclosure and a couple small ones on the motors. Overall the board is still fine, but I’ll be lowering the price to $2,400. Will post pictures of scratches.

2 Likes

3 Likes

What happened?? I’m glad your ok :call_me_hand:

I was going up a really steep hill(a little too fast) and hit some gravel and just looped out. Lucky was wearing decent gear.

3 Likes

What’s the type of wheels do you have on this? Any issues or maintenance you see in near or long term?

Are you able to ship to Chicago?

1 Like

They look like black rockstars

2 Likes

I assembled this for him. I’d say you’d go through 5 more sets of tires /tubes before anything else needs maintenance.

Edit: probably 10 unless you have an ESC failure first

2 Likes

@loopy this is a sweet ride you will definitely enjoy it

2 Likes

It’s almost the same price as metro board or lacroix jaws. Any way for me consider this decision?

1 Like

Not even in the same ballpark and totally different vibe

The Jaws is only $2400 I didn’t know that :thinking:
I’ll have to check specs
12s4p you’re definitely getting a better battery if you buy this flux
…

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

This looks great. Just built my first board and this seems much better at only 25% more expensive with gear drive and more than twice the range.

1 Like

I’m pretty obsessed with esk8 and my favorite build is my flux build.

this looks like a solid deal to me.

a new flux is also a good deal.

4 Likes

sweet build & very good deal!

3 Likes

I would buy this if someone bought mine. :smiley:

4 Likes

don’t buy a surron, build something! lmk I’m one of jackson’s local homies, I can point you in the direction of a parts list and local vendors if its something you are interested in.

My bike beats the pants off stock surron’s and was way cheaper

GLWS

6 Likes

I really like the look of the surron, some ebikes look too futuristic, rétro or weird sometimes. But that one has a nice dirt bike look to it. Did you build yours? What shipping the base frame?

2 Likes