WTS 18s12p 4WD Lacroix, finality, Monster!!! $6300 shipped US

Yeah but with his math professor salary im sure he could get approved for a decent mortgage

3 Likes

never said my houseā€¦ :laughing:

???

Oh wait wrong kidā€¦

6 Likes

Bro you canā€™t just give away keys to someone elseā€™s house :joy::joy:

4 Likes

twas a joke.
never take me to seriously :laughing:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: actual LOL

2 Likes

was so confused

Iā€™m the math instructor/professor! :wink:

4 Likes

ā€¦ the guy everyone keeps questioning the values on his parts breakdown is a math instructor this made my day lol :joy:

EDIT: and in my country thereā€™s a big difference between instructor and professor

9 Likes

bananas

2 Likes

True! @AviatorEsk8er, what is your job/what do you mean by instructor / professor?

2 Likes

babysitting 5yr old and correcting their math homework during the summer holiday

probably

6 Likes

Yeahhhh here you can have several post-doctoral qualifications, a tenured position and a decade of teaching experience and still not be close to professor lol. I know in the US theyā€™re a bit more relaxed with it but come on now

1 Like

At the colleges my wife has been a teacher at it varies. As you go up the ladder there are more responsibilities and commitments. My wife has held up to Associate but no tenure. Weā€™ve realized that it was better to be adjunct at a few schools. More money and no extra work. No benefits, though. She has mostly transitioned away from academia and is working on her fitness full time. :joy:

Graduate Teaching Assistant

Adjunct instructor-part time and most likely has the degree and professional job

Assistant professor has the degree but no tenure and just starting out

Associate professor full time and often has tenure

Professor tenured and teaches more upper level

4 Likes

I only know school of hard knocksā€¦someone buy this thing before I start discounting it

4 Likes

Hi! Iā€™m a high school student and I tutor Algebra though Calculus. Some people call me a tutor, others call me an instructor, and others even call me a professor.

You realize this is like me helping my neighbor put together an ikea bookshelf and calling myself an engineer. Itā€™s disrespectful.

Somebody delete all these posts and someone else buy this build.

Donā€™t reduce the price Artem. Stand your ground.

11 Likes

3 Likes

I donā€™t call myself a professor. I never would until I actually become a College Professor. Iā€™m simply a math instructor.

I did call myself a professor one time on this forum when this guy was thinking I was 13 years old. I thought a professor was just like a teacher. My bad.

1 Like

There! We have it! If anyone is wondering why itā€™s not being discounted, blame this guy!!

11 Likes