18s12p SKP Tesla battery 60AH

SKP davega

Lacroix engraved puck

Metr

Spares set of tires and tubes

Charger

$6300 shipped Us

$5900 local pick up

Does not include huge 225mm tires and silver hubs, I am willing to sell those seperatly, but they will add $800 to the price

Board weight close to 100LBS…not for the faint of heart.

Will do 60mph on 9” tires

90ish NM of torque with the 165kv motors and 1:4 gearing ratio….there is no hill, no mountain it won’t climb.

I’ve done 50 on it, very stable at high speeds

A lot of range, I have not done a full discharge test, but I’ve done 40 miles on it with %50 battery left in the charge

This is probbaly one of the most ridiculous and one of the most powerful boards I have personally seen in the 2 or 3 years that I have been in this hobby. I hope someone can tame this beast…I was not able too :joy: but I highly doubt anyone will ever be able to make full use of all this power.

Pics going to be added throughout the day

Video of 2wd board performance, before it was 4wd

31 Likes

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz

this thing…

if i had a spare 6k$…

5 Likes

It would prolly cost a lot to ship overseas :joy:

4 Likes

exactly i would buy… but its just so expensive to ship

1 Like

“WTS US: Extremely compact car”

33 Likes

I would like to calculate power to weigh on this thing, I think the numbers would be impressive

4 Likes

Hot damn

5 Likes

Well… The battery produces around 45-50hp at its peak assuming that’s sustainable but realistically is not, but just quickly we can say it’ll do 48hp, at 100lbs, which is pretty damn close to 1:2…

5 Likes

Dang…some of the lightest lambos are 1:4.4 :fire: aaaaaaai ok ok. So basically it’s as crazy as I thought it was

9 Likes

You gotta count the rider too, still worse than the lambo 🤷

5 Likes

Lol true

4 Likes

Man we’re really setting high bars for esk8 now huh

21 Likes

if its worse then a lambo then whats the point

have you seen @Skyart recently
his diet means he only weighs 70lb

4 Likes

Now who will be the first to go 1:1 Koenigsegg style? Quick calc says you would need to be producing around 180hp on the low end.

That would mean 25s at around 1300 amps.

5 Likes

I don’t think there’s any way you’d stay on the board :joy:

1 Like

For anyone wondering - My race board should produce around 20-25hp when its finished… This board does double that. Thats insane. Yes weight plays a role, but still… 50hp under your feet?? Someone snag this

5 Likes

It’s like an incredible feeling when you are riding up the steepest and longest hills in the Bay Area…and you know that if you give it just a bit too much throttle it will spin it’s tires and throw you off at 40…i mean there really is nothing like this. Trust me I know.

8 Likes

Would be fun to see how many people on push boards this can pull up hill

7 Likes

Based on average power to weight ratios for vehicles this board could tow about 1200 lbs around and be viable

3 Likes

Artem, why are you selling this beautiful beast? :frowning:

6 Likes