WTS 18s12p 4WD Lacroix, finality, Monster!!! $6300 shipped US

You guys are smart.

3 Likes

:astonished: Enough power to tow a Cessna 172?! CRAZY!

1 Like

It’s time to move on to my next project :wink:

And as it is, it’s not seeing much use with how busy I am these days :tired_face:

2 Likes

I feel your pain. Mistfall has seen an unacceptably low number of miles this summer.

1 Like

Yeah this truly blows lol :sweat_smile: last 3 weeks it’s seen like 1 ride :sob:

1 Like

Impressive. And terrifying. :exploding_head: :grimacing:

But can it beat a @MoeStooge board in a race? Genuinely curious. That, I would like to see. :metal:t3:

6 Likes

Love your builds!

2 Likes

I am curious about this too. Never had an opportunity to race one. Would be cool if it went to someone in the LA area, so they can do some pulls vs a stooge.

4 Likes

One:1 is 1hp to 1kg

3 Likes

stop building high performance mini rocket that weighs as much as a light adult :joy:

2 Likes

Next project is a bit more user friendly…but hopefully (and in theory it should be) just as powerful :wink: exited to put it together

5 Likes

so pedal for current and regen, steering wheel to turn? :eyes:

5 Likes

Hahah! I wish! :rofl: nope, still going to be a plank wid some modors screwed to it, we trying to stay cave man over here

4 Likes

You need traction control buddy :kissing_heart:

Forum DRAMA BUMP!!!

Il take offers too!

5 Likes

I’ll give you the title to a BMW 318ti for it :grin:

6 Likes

Dang tempting, used to have a late 90s one of those, loved that thing, I think mine was a 325 tho

3 Likes

I miss when cars were built dumb and sporty, all the instant power and handling!!

2 Likes

if we are accepting trades… i got keys to a house in england…

2 Likes

Is it your house? I thought you were like 17 or something :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes