WTB working VESC 6.6 dual / Unity

It should automatically forward over CAN if switch is on right?

And how exactly do you assign ids

1 Like

My dual 6.6 plus corrupt bottloader, all my fs 6.6 singles corrupt bootloaders, my new 6.6 dual mini (no issues), my fls 4.20 plus. (No issues) if you don’t have a st-link you can wire the swd port to another swd port can be on the same vesc if it’s a dual. And use vedders new swd tab in the vesc tool to flash a new bootloader. He has a YouTube on how to do this.

What firmware and version of VESC tool did you use?

Swd port?

@Flasher 100%

Dude you will learn a lot more if you use this thing

I have a strong suspicion that there is absolutely nothing wrong with your ESC and you are not taking the time to read and learn about both the vesc tool and your ESC. They are both well discussed on this forum.

3 Likes

I read that and plenty of other things. I scoured the web, and this forum, before posting.

I’ve had this same ESC before and had it working great. The whole point of the dual is that its supposed to communicate across CANBUS. If it’s working correctly setup is dead easy. As I said’ I’ve done it before.

That’s the whole point of a real dual esc. Flipsky cuts corners. Their canbus function is one of the most unreliable ones out there. Set them up as singles and once that proves to work, check the canbus box and voila. During setup it asks you what Id you want to give it. I set mine at “0” and “1”

1 Like

You have 12 hours read time here in the since April. I would barely call that scouring. But hey, if people are happy to help your lazy ass :man_shrugging:

You gotta be willing to help yourself tho or you won’t get far.

No need to be a dickhead. This isn’t the only place to get information. Considering that I’ve searched here, the eskate DIY discord server,the VESC tool site, and numerous others, it seems kind of narrow minded for you to focus on my search time here.

The fact that I also spent a lot of time trying to fix it myself before even coming here doesn’t play a role either right?

Oh and I also only really started coming on this forum a few days ago. So maybe don’t comment with your ignorant bullshit anymore.

1 Like

See I don’t think mine has asked me to set the ids.

Way to try and get help :joy: good luck buddy.

Don’t really need input from someone who makes assumptions and says dumbass stuff.

So if you don’t want to offer any helpful input, kindly refrain commenting on my stuff.

I as well as many others have offered helpful stuff. Which is surprising considering your apparent lack of effort.

Read and follow the ackmaniac thread, set your dual up as singles, and if you are still having trouble, post screenshots of what you are struggling with

2 Likes