[WTB] USA - TB6380 170kv

I have some maytechs 170 kv?

I wanted to keep them :rofl: but this lil man has to run his board!

1 Like

Checked my junk folder and all folders. If I’m mistaken, @torqueboards please let me know, or dm me here please? I checked all my email folders and haven’t found anything. Thanks much!

Are the nay techs 6380 170 kv? Hoping dex can scrounge one up somewhere, somehow. Definitely a fan of quality of his motors.

1 Like

Nay, im sorry they are 6375, the “generic” closed can motors

Ahaha, thanks for the offer! Already ordered motors, but sadly they are arriving on Monday :expressionless:

1 Like

Holy shit! I Ordered a pair of 170’s this afternoon, glad I found this post. Make that 5 people making the same mistake. Contacting them now… wtf

1 Like

Man this is a bummer. I’m really wanting (need) to use 170kv motors for this build. If the TB’s are not available, whats the next best choice?

1 Like

6380 190KV :wink:

4 Likes

Torqueboards, are you expecting to get 170’s in again? If so how long of a wait?

Not anytime soon, sorry. :sob: Perhaps, maybe in a long distant future.

1 Like

What would you say the torque difference is between the 170 vs 190 motors? I’m building a hybrid street light off-road build based off a MBs platform using 8” wheels with a 15-72 tooth belt set up. I don’t need lots of speed, was hoping for around 50km/h max but lots of torque as I have some pretty steep hills around me. Running 12s6p and stormcore 60d. What do you think, will the 190 give me the torque I desire? I’ll change my motor pulley to drop my speed down to 50ish

1 Like

I don’t remember exactly where but the max torque of the 170kv is way less than than 19/17 * the torque of the 190kv, like only a couple percent

1 Like

I switched from the 170kv to the 190kv.
I’m really happy with the 190kvs.
I had a bad sensor on one 170kv.
So far the 190kv are great, I went from 16t pinion to 18t pinion so I can’t compare exactly. But there’s not a lot of difference between the two kvs.

2 Likes

I opened my 190’s to see. They are not battle hardened unlike some earlier TB motors

3 Likes

Current latest batch is using a new high temperature glue which should be as good if not better. If you have any issues, please let us know. So far, we’ve had great results. We are monitoring any failure rates.

6 Likes