[WTB] [US] very low profile/short mounts

Me and @bwahl602 each have our own coyote project going. He 3D printed some custom mounts for testing purposes. Just need to get them machined.

Oh and these are 50mm fyi.

4 Likes

Lol, you want me to machine em?

I’ll do three sets if you are cool with me having one?

I’ll give u a discount for letting me use it :wink:

ahh just read they are 50mm but I can adjust for 63

2 Likes

Gotta ask @bwahl602 he designed them.

1 Like

Oke for sure. LMK if you guys want me to machine em

what are the thicknesses of the clamp and plate?

Oh those are @Boardnamics clamp and hangars. With his 184mm hangars you could easily fit dual 5055. The racerstar 5045’s are fucking adorable though. They’re super light.

2 Likes

sweet. yeh those 5045s look rly solid. again lmk if u want those plates machined, 1/4 inch I assume? those will cut out fairly quick

1 Like

He’ll respond in a bit. I texted him. Yeah the idea for our yote builds were lightweight as possible. 6355’s are neat and all but they’re heavy little fuckers.

1 Like

what is the length on those v4s?

yes def, in hindsight I prob should have gone 50mm. I am going dual maytech 6355

The clearance on these are solid.

3 Likes

drive train looks so nice!

caguama gang :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I’m jumping back on the coyote project and will get some more prototyping done this weekend.

I have strict build requirements for the coyote. Dual 5045-5055s, max clearance, 1/8 risers or none, minimum hanger width, 12S2P 21700 flat lay and room for the vesc.

Making them short and maximizing clearance is important, but the center to center distance is pretty close to the bkb mounts. There is definitely a cutoff where they get too short and the tooth engagement on the motor pulley is reduced and you can induce slip. I’ll take a look at the drawings this weekend, but we will definitely need a set made at some point and that may work out!

3 Likes

Sick. I’m here, let me know!

I just got a new cnc, I have to build it tho :roll_eyes:

Otherwise we can mill em on the Haas. Great finish!

1 Like

Absolutely. Yea 1/4 in or 6mm 6061 will be fine. They’re far from a final design. I’ll introduce some protection for the motors, cross bar support and design a pulley cover

1 Like

Sweet. Send me a pm, I’m happy to help. Exciting project fer sure

1 Like

I love that these Loaded Coyote builds are happening

3 Likes

The deck is sweet

1 Like

Just realized you and I chatted before about this but I never sent you plans.

I’ll finish these up this weekend and we will have something to demo. How soon is your project ready

1 Like

When you say project, are you asking about my CNC or board?

My goal is sub 15 lb, 10 mi range and mostly a 23mph and under board. Oh and 25amps batt per side to make sure it stays peppy

1 Like