[WTB] [US] Vertical wall mount that can support 110mm wheels (esk8 vertical wall mount)

I have been searching everywhere and bought several mounts, can’t find any that allow for vertical wall mounting my boards because of the large wheels.

Does anyone have a solution to vertically wall mount their boards? My floor is getting a little crazy

1 Like

Which deck and which trucks?

1 Like

one of them is a 36" evo with TB DD’s, with 110’s

• metroboardx also, which has tricky truck setup I think (107’s)
  • a revelboard with 100’s
  • 40" evo also with TB DD’s and 110’s

I can’t find any that come out that far

1 Like

I thought you wanted motor mounts, but you mentioned it’s TB DD.

I don’t know what I was thinking :rofl:

You want to hang the board on the wall

1 Like

LOL my bad

You can print them pretty easily, if you can find a stud to drill into you’re golden

Alternatively you can get big hooks for tools from Lowe’s and home Depot

2 Likes

Thingiverse!

1 Like

I don’t have a 3D printer :frowning: am considering getting one after seeing everything you can print on here

@homedepot I suppose that wouldn’t be too bad, but ideally it is a single piece so I can mount it on a stud. I think I’d need 2 hooks. I also want it to look nice :stuck_out_tongue:

Try this, it should be big enough to hold onto the hangar

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-Heavy-Duty-Vinyl-Coated-Screw-In-Tool-Hanger-50-lbs-24255/205020421

3 Likes

10 in stock at Manhattan 59th Street

niiice, I will go for a ride and check this out :+1: thank you

1 Like

Aka guitar wall mounts lol

1 Like

Ahh but you see this is HEAVY DUTY, for shovels and such

3 Likes

What about a HEAVY METAL guitar?

I’ll just let myself out

9 Likes
2 Likes

This wasn’t long enough to reach the trucks :frowning:

but this one did https://www.homedepot.com/p/Tornado-40-lb-Tornado-Small-Orange-Vinyl-Coated-Steel-Wall-Mount-U-Hook-48004/202639941 this but a little bigger, the one I got isn’t on their site (5 inch)

1 Like

You get a phat 8 string guitar and it could probably break a normal guitar hook lmao

Those are HEAVY metal

1 Like

if i had your setup i could quite easily design u a custom wall mount and 3d print it lol…

1 Like

I’ve got a few printed already and on the wall. I drew some up quickly earlier this year to hold 110s. Might need to redraw soon for 130s.

Into studs or screw in drywall anchors will work. Whenever using those just makes sure to get the part your hanging as flush against the wall as you can and they can more than support a heavy board

I could print and make something like this available for pretty cheap if there’s interest. To the OP I’m happy to print one for ya for a couple bucks

4 Likes

Ooh wow these are nice! going to message you

2 Likes

That’s nice!

Only thing I’d add is a tiny hook on the bottom to hold the remote lanyard

2 Likes