[WTB] [US] Vertical wall mount that can support 110mm wheels (esk8 vertical wall mount)

that would be :ok_hand::fire:

1 Like

Yea that’s what the little square cut out was for. To add different attachments for hooks etc.

I’ll play with it after my test Monday and just add the hook as part of it. That’s how my old one is that’s also still on the wall. But I literally never use the hook :smile: remote always winds up hung over the nose

1 Like

I made mine a while ago with 4" inch (10 cms) PVC tubing. So obviously these only work for up to a maximum of 100mm wheels.

Just take a 4" inch tube, cut to length (little wider than the maximum width of your trucking system + wheels) same distance from outside wheel to outside wheel; then cut that section vertically in half along the tube; take one halve and cut a square mid section to half the distance of the halve so the the truck, kingpin, and bushings fit hanging on the wall, only the wheels will sit over the external sections of the halve; finally drill holes so you can bolt the halve against a supporting 2" x 1" thick wooden beam which will be drilled and bolted against the wall.

3 Likes

For larger 110mm, 120mm or the future 130mm TB wheels go find 6" inch (152mm) PVC tubing instead and you’ll do exactly the same thing. It will work just fine for the larger diameter wheels up to 150mm.

These will be qualified to receive not only the future TB 130mm but 125mm Gummies, 120mm iWonder wheels or any 150mm (6" inch) pneumatic tires.

2 Likes

These things here work quite well > https://tinyurl.com/yykuvrgb

2 Likes