[WTB US] Racerstar 140kv 5065 and remote

Looking for a single new Racerstar 140kv 5065 (around $50) and thumb wheel remote (around $20) for a mini build. Hit me up if you got anything!

I ordered a couple a month and a half ago, still not here… I’ve already replaced them, so if they ever arrive, I’ll let one go.

2 Likes

You’re the best! I’m not gonna be ready for this build to go together for a while so a month or so for parts to arrive is fine

1 Like

I’ll poke the vendor see what’s up…

1 Like

So, my ebay dashboard shows the item shipped (no tracking#), but when I tried to contact the seller, it shows that “seller is no longer registered with ebay” :frowning:

I filed for a refun immediately. In any case I paid more than $42 shipped… your AliExpress link looks like a good option at this point.

I suppose the could actually be in the mail on the way, I’ll keep an eye out and let you know.

1 Like

Yikes that suck, but if I don’t get anyone else with a spare motor I’ll get the AliExpress one and chill for 25+ days

1 Like

Yeah, i think the seller scammed me. Anyway, Banggood had a pair of some 200kv racerstars at my door in a week with express shipping, but a bit more $

It looks like $55 for 7-20 day shipping, and that’s not too bad to be honest

1 Like

Bump for a remote too, preferably a cheap thumb wheel remote that isn’t a winning

:rofl::rofl:

Whys that? Great little units they are.

2 Likes

Great for needed a new helmet and a cast :grin:

1 Like

evil little killing machines they are. I’ve got a tb nano here but the shipping would kill it.

2 Likes

Lol it would cost more than the remote is worth

1 Like

You have gears for the motors? I have 2 used boardbumper 15T gears sitting on some old 200KV racerstars I could sell you.

1 Like

Are they the 15T 5M D bore ones?

1 Like

They’re steel D bore. They’re the boardbumper steel ones. 15T

1 Like

I’ll take one then!

I have to blast them off the racerstars. I loctite 680’d them on. Honestly the racerstars still work they just need new bullets and sensors soldered to them if you’d be interested. I’d sell you both with the gears for like $40 haha. If you just want the gears $20 for them.

Hmm, that’s tempting…not sure if survive though. It’s a 22" penny board with the smallest wheels and trucks I can get on it. I’d need like 52T wheel pulleys which are about 7mm larger than the wheels themselves. Is it okay if I think about it a bit? (Currently testing lights on the road so I’m kinda distracted :grin:)

2 Likes

It’s all good let me know. I’ll need to take them with me to work to blast those gears off if you want them.