WTB US ETOXX adjustable baseplates

I know part of the problem is I have the GD’s mounted at an upwards angle, any lower they would almost be horizontal. The motors are just mm away from about the midpoint of the side of the V shape

1 Like

So where the hand is essentially?

1 Like

Yes correct, its the upper end/ corner of the motor is very close. Maybe I will just get a rear Luns truck when they are available confirming they would clear first. I would new batch 3 GD mounts to fit the Luna also

I want to say for use case these might help since you can adjust angles in the back as well but they are more wider :thinking:

1 Like

10char

@NoWind @bboybowzer and anyone else — do you know whether the EToxx adjustable fits the Hypertruck hangar as mentioned in post #8 above?

I’ve seen a picture of it. I can try to put it on next week. Vacay week and wife’s home to watch kids while I go mess with stuff

2 Likes

10char

It seems like the etoxx baseplate will be too wide the the hypertruck hanger if you do not use additional spacers. I suspect that is what those brass washers are in that image.

Perhaps someone can share the washer to washer distance on a matrix ii to confirm?

• matrix ii = ~58mm. (52.36mm + 2.8mm + 2.8mm (for nylon washers) )
  • hypertruck = 53.85mm (nylon washer to washer)

@Skyart @bboybowzer

1 Like

10char

My measurements suggest that it’s not going to fit unless you add some extra washers to take up space on the axle. I didn’t get any farther than that because I went with some SKP 3d printed angled baseplates instead.

Can confirm you need a a .5mm washer on each side of the kingpin depending on certain tolerances…:it can be made to work tho

1 Like

I think I actually have a pair of these that the OP was looking for. I will get a picture tonight to verify.

10char

1 Like

I think these are them, @dskate you want them ?

1 Like

Appreciate it, I’m going to pass but thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

@m_oliver1 dm sent.

1 Like

Very doable. My pair of baseplates I could force on or shave down one kingpin bushing a smidge and it would fit perfect.

3 Likes

Awesome, thank you so much.