WTB (US) BN m1 drives, metr/Minnie

Hey friends, looking for a few things to finish up a build. Anyone have these laying around?

WTB: (preferably used or for cheap)

-BN m1 drives
-metr/Minnie

Thanks in advance :zap:

2 Likes

Updated post to include what I’m now looking for!

:heart_hands:

Yo man, Ive got a set of bn220’s with baseplates and xl motor mounts, im keen to make the swap to longer hangers so feel free to lmk what youd wanna pay :slight_smile:

1 Like

pmed

and updated post!

I got a new set of 14t steel pulley, 8mm bore.

1 Like

Oh hey, thanks for reaching out. I’d love to take those BN ones off your hands. PMing

@haven

Got a set of V1 Mads in storage. Less than 10 miles on them.

4 Likes

Thanks for reaching out! PMing

1 Like

Post updated!

Anyone have some Flatland 3d gloves they don’t use? I’ve seen a few people on here mention they’ve upgraded.

Also looking for a set of BN m1 street drives! :heart_hands::saluting_face:

1 Like

What kind of deck is that, boosted?

I have some 220 bn hangers and some baseplates
Also have some pulleys but need to check tooth count and bore. What kind did you need?

Hey, PMing

Yeah, it’s the Boosted Mini deck I use with the Mellow and Revel drive. Kinda just stopped using thanes after breaking a leg since the vibration gets annoying on my longer rides.

3 Likes

Post updated :handshake:

if you dont mind me asking, why do you want v1 over v2? also boosted guys still have boosted 105 for sale I think that are the same size as mad 105 v1.

1 Like

price is a big factor, I was able to scoop some v1s for a way better deal than I’d find on v2s…

but I’ve also heard that the V2 mad wheelz sacrifice some mobility over the v1, and they’re also heavier

thread updated, only need a couple more pieces

i’ve updated my post, looking for a few different things if anyone has em layin around!

I have a flipsky dual 6.6 if that fits your needs

1 Like

Thanks! I think I’ll hold out a little longer for something more reliable and less Flipsky, but I may pm you if nothing turns up