[WTB][US] Bent hangers

Momentum multiplier*

I’ve brought back some large stuff before but that was easier since I could set it on my board while ridding. Ended up buying three of these and bringing them back on my board.

A skinny long pipe would work easier if I could strap it onto my back but that would require me knowing how to tie knots well. :rofl:

Someone sell my your trash hanger before I finish the new VESC enclosure and can’t use my bent hanger anymore.

I have

What is the total length? I don’t understand what units your ruler is using I really tried to figure it out but it makes 0 sense even after staring at it for a while

It’s 12 1/4 merica inches tip to tip.

1 Like

That’s a 3 sided architecture scale, it has all sorts of crazy shit, like markings where 1/8th inch = 2ft or whatever. Rumor has it that @b264 can only be killed by driving one of those things through his heart.

3 Likes

I guess architects are allergic to meters? :thinking:

No one flag these replies as off topic or I’ll fight you digitally or something

4 Likes

It’s got them allll. It’s technically 6? Sides is that right? Lol

1 Like

Merica

1 Like

Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world. ~Archimedes

1 Like

Only in 'murica, all of the kutchs (that’s the usual name of these) I’ve seen were based on metric divisions

2 Likes

Bumping this post because I will still buy your trash parts and now the total length might be different. Since I have several different hangers of different lengths now for the back end to go with whatever length the front end ups being