[WTB][US] Bent hangers

As tempting as that looks, I think it might be a bit too far gone :rofl: the contact patch of the wheel to the ground with that much of a bend would be almost non existent.

I know that feeling when you finally toss something out only for it to then be useful not long after. Thanks for looking for them

2 Likes

No problem. I thought I kept more junk for my epoxy esk8 river table I’m going to make, but it looks like I mostly kept stators and blown controllers. I may need to strip parts off the graveyard wall for this table now.

1 Like

I’ve got an old crappy hub motor that I destroyed the sensors on if you want it to add to the table. The strator for it looks pretty cool when alone and it isn’t a good enough motor to bother trying to fix it anyway

that would be dope! I should do a build thread on it and let people send me their broken stuff and add it in before the big pour.

1 Like

It is probably the least wasteful way to add in a motor to it since they are pretty durable and easy to fix. The motor still works sensor less which is why I didn’t toss it but I probably won’t end up using it anyway. Just pay for the shipping and its yours.

2 Likes

1 Like

They’re in the UK and are not RKP compatible (I think) :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Why does no one want to sell me their trash :sob:

1 Like

@whaddys Doooooiiiiiiiiit

Missed this.

If you want some more hangers for that table, I have tkp and rpk surfrod hangers and a baseplate. Even have a lone psychotiller tkp hanger and base plate. A few caliber 2 hangers and base plates. And once I’m done with current build, I’ll have a mbs mm2 hanger and base plate you can use.

All above mentioned is spares to me. Most of them are single and I have no urge to get them set-ed back together. Think donation to what will be esk8 history one day lol. The table better be a real thing or I’ll be highly disappointed lol.

1 Like

@ApproachCautiously buy some hangers of your liking and a 6ft length of steel pipe. Clamp the hanger in something solid. Put the pipe over the end of the hanger. Bend the hanger easily with your massive leverage. Profit?

2 Likes

I think you are greatly overestimating my strength and how much I weigh. Also skating home with 6ft of pipe might be a bit hard :thinking:

I’ve skated home with legit furniture on many occasions — on a shortboard. It’s not as difficult as it sounds.

Sometimes it’s actually easier because you don’t have to disassemble it to fit it in the car.

Strength is irrelevant, just get a longer pipe. It’s a force multiplier.

3 Likes

Torque multiplier*

Momentum multiplier*

I’ve brought back some large stuff before but that was easier since I could set it on my board while ridding. Ended up buying three of these and bringing them back on my board.

A skinny long pipe would work easier if I could strap it onto my back but that would require me knowing how to tie knots well. :rofl:

Someone sell my your trash hanger before I finish the new VESC enclosure and can’t use my bent hanger anymore.

I have

What is the total length? I don’t understand what units your ruler is using I really tried to figure it out but it makes 0 sense even after staring at it for a while