WTB Lightly Used 12000mah 6s Tattu or Turnigu lipo

U.S. , Virginia

WTB, 12000 mah 6s lightly used Tattu or Turnigy lipo. $130 and less.

Out of stock currently but you could get on their email list for when they have them again (100 bucks for the one in the posted link). They usually have Black Friday deals if I remember correctly also

I have to stick with 12000mah to fit in my enclosure

1 Like

A new one is only $111 btw

I have 2 of those on the way already, mainly looking for the tattu one

1 Like

Im selling these, I have 2 left!

What enclosure do you have?

Pelican R60 Ruck case.

I have an Apex Customs 12s BMS coming that im going to have to fit at the end of my lipos

If only they fit in my enclosure

Did you check the dimensions I posted? They should fit in there unless the real world measurements of the box have rounded corners and slight angles that make it less than listed. I remember I tried to use their R40 to fit some VESC based ESC’s and learned the hard way that dimensions are not as advertised.

I hope you find your battery pack though! Thats an awesome battery case, everything else seems so bulky these days… Just wait until you see the battery nonsense i’m up to over here haha.

1 Like

No I haven’t yet. What I do know is that my 2 turnigy 6s 12000mah just barely fit in there with only about 15mm(guessing) to spare at one one end.

You are right about the dimensions. The ruck cases have weird corners and the sides are angled so the space is more narrow at the bottom. I am going to be hard pressed to wire the BMS I have coming in to fit in the end area.

Yeah I wanted something with a small footprint.

I do enjoy some good nonsense. Fill me in my friend.

Mid january you’ll see some good nonsense involving 360 P42A cells on a single board…

Shh its a suprise!

1 Like

18s20p??

Mid January you will see some nonsense like never before, thats all I’ll say for now.

Sweet Jesus and praise skatan.