WTB - freebord bindings

I’m once again in the market for freebord bindings, has anyone got anymore sells?

5 Likes

Curious… Y not yobis?

1 Like

Good question. They are for my summerboard and I have these padded sock things that probably wouldn’t fit. Also currently don’t have a source for the plates

3 Likes

I have plates if you decide to go with yobis

3 Likes

slight derail but I’d love someone to link me to the metal profile things… I couldn’t find any in Europe, but my google-fu is bad :neutral_face:

This but in Europe

1 Like

Here is what I just bought from Greece, and the ends are already M6 threaded.

I 3D printed the 2525 extrusion first to ensure it was a good fit, and as expected, it is.

2 Likes

awesome !!! thanks heaps! are those the v3 bindings? they look dope.

Since we are at it… do you have a link for the slide in t-nuts?

Yes, v3 and I like the fit so far, but all I’ve done is dry fit as I decide if I should pay more for shipping then the bracket itself from @glyphiks

As you know, 2525 is not popular in EU, so I couldn’t find anything smaller than qty. 50. I bought these for 2020, to see if the fit is good enough, but haven’t received them yet

1 Like

Can I buy your YOBI plates?

3 Likes

I’m in Aus, where are you? I’m selling for 20aud plus postage.

I’m in the USA so it probably won’t work out. I found someone to do it locally for $26 so I’ll probably just go with them. Thanks for the offer though.

2 Likes

Yeah that’ll be heaps.cheaper :joy:

I have an unused set if you can’t find it anywhere closer and are willing to pay close to retail plus international shipping?

2 Likes

I appreciate that but if it comes to it I’ll just get some white ones

1 Like

Was wondering why you don’t just order from Freebord?

Cos freebord aren’t shipping anything, they sold all stock whilst they wait for their new stuff as far as I know

1 Like

@PixelatedPolyeurthan I received the T-slot nuts I linked above much quicker than their estimation of July, and the 2020 size works with the 2525 extrusion I mailed you.

1 Like

You are amazing, thank you!
Are they M5 or M6, I forgot :no_mouth:

Beautful.

Anyone got any freebord bindings though? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@PixelatedPolyeurthan your choice, M4/M5/M6. I went with M5

@Lee_Wright no one’s come forth yet, so consider our YoBis derail a form of solicitation to bump your search.

2 Likes